Westminster Masters Scholarship 2020 for International Students:
Applications are opened to apply for the Westminster Masters Scholarship 2020 in United Kingdom. Westminster International Postgraduate Scholarship is Fully Funded Scholarship for Masters Degree at The University of Westminster. You can apply in any course that is offered in the University. University of Westminster Scholarship is for Developing Countries. Also apply for Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
The scholarship is renewed every year depending on the student’s academic performance. This Fully Funded scholarship not only covers all your expenses but also gives you the opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
The University of Westminster is a public research university based in London, United Kingdom. Founded in 1838 as the Royal Polytechnic Institution, it is one of Britain’s oldest higher education institutions and was the first polytechnic to open in the UK. Westminster is ranked 151-200 worldwide by the Times Higher Education Young Universities 2019, which lists the world’s best under 50 year old universities. You can also apply for Westminster Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 Fully Funded.
Westminster Masters Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: University of Westminster
- Degree level: Masters
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 29 May 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Great opportunity for International Students Humphery Fellowship Program 2020 in USA (Fully Funded).
Westminster Masters Scholarship 2020 is a Full Free Scholarship for International Students for the degree of postgraduate. It will cover the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee award
- Living expenses
- Flights to and from London.
- You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree at University of Westminster.
- The main criteria are First Class Honours degree, financial need and development potential.
Note: For Westminster Undergraduate Scholarship, the term ‘developing’ includes middle income countries. The following is a list of countries considered to be ‘developed‘. If your country is not on this list then you are eligible to apply.
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City.
The last date to apply for Westminster Masters Scholarship 2020 is 29 May 2020.
How to Apply:
- To apply for a Westminster Masters Scholarship, you will need to download and complete the relevant scholarship application form
- University currently accepting scholarship applications via email to [email protected]. You can only submit one email, including your application and all relevant documents. The email header should include your ID number and the full name of the scholarship you are applying for. You will not be able to amend your application once we have received it. If you have any queries, please email us beforehand.The deadline for applications is 29 May 2020.
- Download the Westminster International Postgraduate Full Scholarship Application Form.