VCDNP Internship Program 2023 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for VCDNP Internship Program 2023 in Austria. All International Students from all over the world can apply for VCDNP Paid Internship in Austria 2022-23. Here is the Fully Funded Internship for students from every part of the world to enhance their professional skills with world leading organization. Fresh graduates can apply for Austria Paid Internship Program. Also apply for Global Leaders Scholarship at University of Bath 2023 (Funded).
The Vienna Center for Disarmament and Non-Proliferation (VCDNP), an international NGO based in Vienna, Austria, is looking for individuals who have completed or are working in a graduate degree, preferably in a related field, e.g. Interest in international relations, politics, chemistry, biology or engineering, and nuclear non-proliferation and disarmament issues. The Centre’s mission is to facilitate fruitful dialogue between national governments, international organizations and civil society on nuclear disarmament and non-proliferation, and to conduct research, education and training programs on these issues. VCDNP is administered by the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies (CNS) at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies in Monterey, USA. You may also apply for FNB Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 in Africa | FNB Graduate Trainee.
VCDNP Internship Program 2023 Details:
- Offred by: VCDNP
- Duration: Six Months
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All International
- Award country: Austria
- Last Date: 31 July 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Financial Benefits of the VCDNP Internship:
VCDNP Internship Program 2023 in Austria is a Full Free Internship Program. It will cover the following expenses:
- Interns will get a stipend of 1000 euros monthly.
- The stipend will cover the following relocation expenses:
- Airfare cost.
- Transportation cost.
- In the case of a remote internship, a small amount is offered based on the location.
- Communication and presentation skills will be developed.
- Able to contribute their part in maintaining peace and stability around the globe.
About VCDNP Internship:
VCDNP invites applications for its Fall 2022 internship program and encourages applications from developing countries. The internship period is up to six months. VCDNP intends to do a personal internship in Vienna, Austria.
- Updated Resume or CV (How to Write)
- Visa for Austria.
- Writing sample in English (no more than 5 pages).
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
Necessary Duties and Responsibilities:
During internship, the intern will have to do following responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a research project on nuclear non-proliferation or disarmament under the supervision of VCDNP researchers.
- Collaborate with senior VCDNP experts on ongoing research projects.
- Participate in VCDNP program activities, including lectures, seminars, courses and conferences organized by VCDNP;
- In Vienna, I had the opportunity to speak with experts from the IAEA, CTBTO and other international organizations, as well as representatives of national governments and educational institutions.
- Assistance with administrative tasks and events;
- Perform other related duties as requested.
– Advertisement –
Students have to meet the following criteria to apply for scholarship:
- People from developing countries are highly encouraged to apply.
- Females are highly encouraged to apply.
- Strong communication skills in the English language.
- Proficiency in languages other than English is preferred.
- The recent graduates belonging to science and policy-related programs can apply.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate their interest in non-proliferation and disarmament-related policy matters.
- Knowledge of graphic design and social media is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Familiar with attending virtual meetings.
- Knowledge of virtual collaborative platforms.
- Able to make physical efforts at work.
The last date to apply for VCDNP International Internship 2023 in Austria for International Students is 31st July 2022.
How to Apply for VCDNP Internship Program?
There is an Online Application System to apply for VCDNP Paid Program 2023 in Austria. Follow the given below steps to apply for internship. Also the official advertisement link is given below:
- Visit the “Apply Now” button given below.
- Fill the Personal Information Section.
- Answer the following questions carefully:
- Why are you interested in this internship?
- What is your experience and knowledge about nuclear issues?
- Make sure to upload the resume in pdf format.
- Make sure to upload the writing sample in English.
- Upload the two letters of recommendation.
- Complete all the required fields.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.