Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students:
Applications are now opened to apply for Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-24 in Australia. RTP scholarships are available to domestic and overseas students enrolled in an accredited HDR course. All International Students from all over the globe are eligible to pursue their Master’s Degree or PhD Degree from Australia under AGRTP International Scholarship. Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) is a Fully Funded Scholarship for the academic session of 2023-2024. Also apply for University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 in Canada (Fully Funded).
The Scholarships are available for all Academic Fields and Majors to undertake postgraduate degree programs. Australian Government Scholarship is available for Engineering, Computer, Mathematical Sciences, Health Sciences, Arts, Professions, Sciences. The Scholarship will cover all the expenses.
More than 40 Australian Universities are participating in RTP program. All the universities are well ranked in the world with good management and teaching methods. These are the well know research universities. Also check Xiamen University CSC Scholarships 2023-24 in China (Fully Funded).
Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||Domestic & International|
|Last Date:||Different for every University|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Watch Video on YouTube to Apply
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn
You can also apply for University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2023-24 in Brunei (Fully Funded).
Also check University of Pecs Hungarian Scholarships 2023-24 in Hungary (Fully Funded).
Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-24 is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students in Australia. The scholarships in Australia 2023 will Cover the Following Expenses.
- Stipend: An Annual Living Allowance of AUD $28,854 (tax free, 2022 value) for up to 2 Years for a Research Masters degree, and up to 3 Years for a Research Doctoral Degree.
- Full Tuition Fee for Masters up to 2 Years & For PhD Degree up to 4 Years.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Travel Allowance Airfare ($1000 travel from their home country to/from Adelaide.
- Submission of the Thesis (e.g. Editing, Printing, Binding) Costs AUD$840 for Doctoral candidates. AUD$420 for Masters by Research candidates.
- Master’s Program: Up to 2 Years
- PhD Program: Up to 4 Years.
Check AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023-24 in Thailand (Fully Funded).
List of Participating Universities:
- Australian Catholic University
- Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education
- Bond University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Curtin University
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University Australia
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- James Cook University
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of Technology
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The Australian National University
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Notre Dame Australia
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- Torrens University of Australia
- University of Canberra
- University of Divinity
- University of New South Wales
- University of Newcastle
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Tasmania
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
Check Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023 in Europe (Fully Funded).
Available Study Fields:
Australian Government Research Scholarship in Australia is offering Scholarships in all Academic Majors/Faculties. The list of the fields is given below.
- Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences
- Health and Medical Sciences
This is a basic Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in Australia for Masters & for Scholarship in Australia for PhD.
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University English language proficiency requirements.
Check Study in UK without IELTS – Fully Funded Scholarships.
The last date to apply for Research Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia for International Students is varies from University to University. Contact directly to choses university for more details.
How to Apply for Australian Government Research Scholarship?
To apply for Australian Government Research Scholarship, applicants have to select university in which they want to study, then apply through that university for scholarship. Official Advertisement link is given below: