University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2022 in Canada. All International Students from around the world are eligible to apply for International Scholarships at University of Saskatchewan. Aspirants those who want to study in Canada with scholarships to undertake their Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree or Doctoral Degree are encouraged to apply. The University is offering prestigious awards to all students with any nationality to study abroad. The scholarship is open for the academic year of 2022-23. Also apply for NASA LPI Summer Internship Program 2022 in USA (Fully Funded).
Almost all academic fields and majors offered by the University of Saskatchewan complete undergraduate or postgraduate degree. These scholarships are enough to pursue your degree with all the expenses covered. University of Saskatchewan is delivering lectures in English. The Scholarship duration for Undergraduate is 4 Years, for Masters is 2 Years and for PhD is 3 Years.
The University of Saskatchewan was established in 1907 located in Saskatoon, Canada. It is a public research institution. According to QS World University Ranking it is ranked at 465th in the world and 16th in the country. More than 3,000 international students from 130 countries are enrolled in the university. Canada is best in the world to provide quality of education. Must check Study in Netherlands without IELTS – Fully Funded Scholarships.
University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2022 Details:
- University: University of Saskatchewan
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Canada
- Last Date: 28 February 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Amazing Opportunity to Study Free One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo (Fully Funded).
University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2022 in Canada for International Students is offered multiple scholarships to students with different value. The detail of each scholarship is given below:
Undergraduate Degree Scholarships:
Competitive Entrance Awards: Competitive Entrance Awards include numerous scholarships and bursaries that can be accessed by many students with diverse experiences.
- University of Saskatchewan International Excellence Awards: This award will give an amount of $10,000.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Excellence Awards: Value: $20,000
- Canadian Curriculum Schools Awards: Value: $15,000
- Council of International School Awards: Value: $15,000
- Maple Leaf International School Awards: This scholarship will give a grant of $10,000.
- To know more about Bachelors Degree scholarships (Visit Here)
Postgraduate Degree Scholarships:
Also for postgraduate degree programs a number of scholarships available. Detail is given below for every award:
- University Dean’s scholarship: This scholarship will provide an amount of $18,000 for Masters Degree up to two years and $22,000 for PhD Degree up to three years. Round 2 deadline for this scholarship is 31 January 2022, 4:30 pm (CST). (Details)
- University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships (UGS): The UGS is open to students in select departments only. New and continuing students in acceptable academic standing must be nominated by their departments. Value: Master’s: $16,000 per year for up to 2 years; PhD: $20,000 per year for up to 3 years. Last date to apply for this scholarship is 28 February 2021. (Details)
- You can find more Postgraduate Degree Scholarships (Visit Here)
Why the University of Saskatchewan?
- We’ll welcome you with open arms
- You’ll learn with the best and brightest
- Our quality of life ha a highest rank in the world
- We’ll set you on the path to a promising future
- Many Scholarships are offered. Also study and living expenses are affordable here.
- We’ll offer you an experience like no other
List of Available Study Fields:
Candidates can get admission in one of the following Study Area according to his/her interest:
- Society and Law
- Agriculture, Plants, and Animals
- Math, Engineering, Technology, and Physics
- Business and Economics
- Life Sciences and Chemistry
- History, Culture, and Arts
- Indigenous Programs
- Environment and Earth Sciences
- Languages and Communications
Under University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships (UGS):
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Education – cross-departmental PhD program
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
Eligibility Criteria for Canadian Scholarships:
- For Bachelors Degree: Applicants must be student of High School outside of the Canada while applying for Bachelors Degree.
- For Masters Degree: Candidate must hold an Undergraduate Degree, or equivalent, from a recognized institution or university to apply for Masters Degree.
- For PhD Degree: Must have a Masters Degree, or equivalent, from a recognized university or institution to apply for Doctoral Degree with relevant study field.
- For Postgraduate Diploma: Applicant must have four-year bachelors degree, or equivalent, from a recognized institution or university.
- English Language Proficiency: Student have to provide English Proficiency Certificate i.e IELTS, TOEFL, or Duolingo English Test.
The last date to apply for the University of Saskatchewan Scholarships in Canada for International Students is 28th February 2022.
How to Apply University of Saskatchewan Scholarships?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2022 in Canada. Visit the given below link and find a Program in which you want to take admission then, check its requirements an apply for it.