University of London Scholarship 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the University of London Scholarship 2020 in United Kingdom. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Váradi Scholarships. Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the University of London is providing the 100 Full Tuition Váradi Scholarships for worldwide students. The funding is open for the academic session 2020-2021. The educational program aims to provide supports up to 100 distance and flexible learning students over the next ten years. Also apply for Edinburgh Global Masters Scholarship Online 2020 in UK (Fully Funded).
The University of London is a federal research university that offers a good range of subjects and an exceptional student experience. The university was incorporated originally by royal charter in 1836 and is, at present, incorporated by the royal charter granted in 1863. The university offers a good range of subjects and an exceptional student experience. Here candidates will able to improve learning skills and building their confidence at the highest level. Must check Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 in New Zealand (Fully Funded).
University of London Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: University of London
- Degree level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Scholarship coverage: Tuition Fee
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 17 July 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Amazing opportunity to Study Free DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2020 (Fully Funded).
University of London Scholarship 2020 in UK is for Students from all over the globe will cover the full tuition fee and other benefits given below:
- The University of London alumnus József Váradi has donated over £1 million to the University, to provide scholarships to support up to 100 distance and flexible learning students over the next ten years.
- The Váradi scholarship covers all University of London tuition fees.
- The financial aid positions will be payable for studying a bachelor’s and a master’s degree.
List of Available Study Fields:
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Psychology
- BSc Business Administration
- Global MBA
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MSc Data Science
- MSc Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics.
List of Eligible Countries:
Albania, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, and Ukraine.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must obtain an admission bid without condition.
- The grant is awarded based on academic merit as assessed from a student’s application for admission to a degree in undergraduate or postgraduate coursework.
- Documents: Must submit a high school degree certificate, transcripts of the current school, transcripts of the previous school (only if requested), post-secondary transcript, official test scores, and resume/curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The last date to apply for University of London Scholarship 2020 in UK is 17th July 2020. Apply before the last date.
How to Apply for University of London Scholarship?
If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the University of London. For admission, candidates are needed to apply for their chosen degree via its course page. After being registered, candidates are required to download and submit the application form.