The Tenby Funding in Malaysia 2019 for International Students:
To encourage academically able and talented students, the Tenby School Miri is inviting applications for programmes to both Malaysian and expatriate students.
The fund is established to give support to high performing students, who will be commencing their IGCSE’s in the 2019/2020 academic year.
Tenby International School is an international school education to the community of Miri, Sarawak. It offers classes from Early Years up to Secondary and moved to new purpose-built facilities and operates two schools on its campus.
You may also like:
- Northumbria Undergraduate Global Funding 2019 for International Students
- Sunway University Young Chef Funding in Malaysia 2019 for International Students
Why at Tenby International School? Here candidates can get the experience in teaching a range of levels. It gives opportunities for candidates to develop a broad range of skills and grow in confidence. It also offers practical advice and support.
Deadline: May 31, 2019
The Tenby Funding in Malaysia 2019 for International Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian and international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: International General Certificate of Secondary Education(IGCSE)
- Admissible Criteria: Grants are awarded on the basis of either overall academic performance or exceptional talent within arts or sport. Candidates must have achieved above average academic results. The social and economic background will also be taken. Students must have applied for the full period of a specific academic program (e.g. for the 2 years of an A level, IGCSE or SPM program.)
How to Apply for The Tenby Funding in Malaysia 2019 for International Students
- How to Apply: For being admitted in this program, claimants need to be registered as a full-time IGCSE student at the school. After being registered, seekers can obtain the award application form from the admissions team in the main office.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit a full Curriculum Vitae (CV), personal statement, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates need to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: For joining this program, aspirants must have to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
Benefits: The bursary will provide the educational fund for students.