Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship 2020 in Thailand. All International Students from any part of the globe are eligible to apply for Thailand Government Scholarship. Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) is a Fully Funded Scholarships to Pursue a Masters Degree from Thailand. The Thailand Government Scholarship (TIPP) is to Study a Full-Time Master Degree Program in Different Thailand Universities. There are Total 24 Thailand Universities are Participating in the Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) 2020. Also apply for Murdoch University RTP Scholarships 2021 in Australia (Fully Funded).
Almost all academic fields and majors are available in different Thai Universities to undertake masters degree program. Thailand Government Scholarship will cover all the expense like Full Tuition Fee, Accommodation, Stipend, Round Air Tickets and other allowances. Almost 107 awards will be given to students from around the world.
Each University is offering different academic fields of Study for Masters Degree Scholarships. Note that Some Universities are giving Unlimited Scholarships & Some Universities are giving a Fixed Number of Scholarships. This is a Very Good Chance and you have the advantage to gain this opportunity. Must check UTS Global Ambassador Scholarships 2021 in Indonesia (Fully Funded).
Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship 2020 Details:
- Provided by: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Thailand
- Degree level: Master
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Thailand
- Last Date: 31 August 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Amazing opportunity in USA Clark University Richard Traina Scholarship 2020 in United States.
Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship 2020 is Fully Funded Scholarships for international students to Study in Thailand Universities. All the Expenses will be covered by the Thailand Government.
- Return Economy Class Air Ticket and Airport Pickup Service.
- Domestic Travel in Thailand
- Living Allowance 7,000 Baht Per Month.
- Accommodation Allowance of 7,000 Baht Per Month in the Regional Province or 9,000 Baht Per Month in Bangkok and Phuket.
- Settlement Money: 6,000 Baht on their first arrival to Thailand.
- Books Allowance: 10,000 Baht per year. (Only 4 semesters for Master’s degree)
- Thesis allowance of 20,000 Baht for compulsory fieldwork or data collection and a lump sum amount of 12,000 Baht for thesis printing or 8,000 Baht for independent study (IS) printing.
- Tuition Fee: Awardees’ tuition fee will be directly reimbursed from TICA, except equipment insurance fee, transcript and certificate fee
- Health & Medical Coverage.
Duration of Thai Scholarship:
The Maximum Duration of the Royal Thailand Government Scholarship for the Master Degree Program is for 2 Years. Depending on the Course length. However some courses are for 15 Months, some courses are for 1 Year.
List of Available Study Fields:
As stated above, there are 24 Universities Participating in the Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship 2020 & Each University is offering a Different Fields of Study such as:
- Climate Change
- Food Security
- Public Health
- Sufficiency Economy Philosophy (SEP)
- Other topics related to SDGs
To apply for Thailand Government Scholarships you need to submit following documents:
- TIPP Thailand Scholarship Application Form
- Medical Report
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Degree
- Certificate of Bachelor’s degree
- English test score (e.g. TOELF, IELTS)
- Recommendation Letter (At least 3 people)
- Thesis proposal or other documents (As university request).
Eligibility Criteria for Thailand Government Scholarships:
- Candidates Must be an International Student.
- Candidates must be nominated by the National Focal Point for International Development Cooperation in a country from the TIPP eligible countries/territories list. (Eligible Countries)
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Good Command of English
- Age Should be less than 50 Years.
- Awardees are required to study full time and not to change the programme topic/study Plan.
- Any Part-Time Employment is Not Allowed.
- Awardees are not allowed to bring any family members to stay with them during the study.
The last date to apply for the Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship 2020 is 31st August 2020.
How to Apply
Applicants needs to Fill the Application Form to apply for Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship 2020. After completing the form Attached all the necessary Documents listed above and then post this application from to relevant embassy. The Link to Guidelines and Official Advertisement is given below: