Royal Society Wolfson Scholarship 2020 for UK and EU Students:
Call for the Students from UK and EU to apply for the Royal Society Wolfson Scholarship 2020. University of Leicester is offering PhD Fellowship for the academic session 2020-2021. The scholarship is awarded to excellent students who want to pursue a PhD program at the Department of Molecular and Cell Biology. Also apply for Next Generation Scholarships at Modul University 2020 in Austria.
Located in the heart of UK, the University of Leicester is a well-known university committed to international excellence, world-changing research, and high quality, inspirational teaching. The University provides various pathways for career advancement and professional development for the students. It delivers teaching and facilitates the learning of the highest quality. Must check Microsoft Free Online Courses 2020 for International Applicants.
Royal Society Wolfson Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: University of Leicester
- Department: Molecular and Cell Biology
- Degree level: PhD
- Scholarship award: Tuition Fee & Stipend
- Eligible countries: UK & EU
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 3 May 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free Online by Applying for Birmingham University Free Online Courses 2020 in UK.
Royal Society Wolfson Scholarship offers tuition fee waiver and Stipend at UKRI rates to UK and EU students for the academic year 2020-2021.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from UK or EU students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Fellowship is awarded in the subject area offered by the Department of Molecular and Cell Biology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants are required to hold/or expect to obtain a UK Bachelor Degree 2:1 or better in a relevant subject or overseas equivalent.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should include all relevant certificates/diplomas, transcripts and also include a personal statement stating why you should be considered for the studentship.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants are advised to check the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
How to Apply for Royal Society Wolfson Fellowship?
To be considered for the Fellowship, applicants are recommended to take admission to the PhD degree program at the University of Leicester. After being registered, students must have to submit the online application. Link to Apply Online Form and Official Advertisement is given below: