Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2023 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2023 in United Kingdom. Rhodes Scholarship is available for almost 22 countries. Oxford University Rhodes Scholarship is for to Pursue Master Degree or PhD Degree from UK. This is the golden opportunity for International Students to Study on Fully Funded Scholarship at Oxford University. The scholarship is available for academic session of 2022-23. Also apply for Singapore Government Scholarships 2023 in Singapore (Fully Funded).
Every year more than 100 Students are selected for Rhodes Scholarship. You can apply for any Academic Field & Major offered in Oxford University. The Rhodes Scholarship is the oldest (first awarded in 1902) and perhaps most prestigious international scholarship program, enabling outstanding young people from around the world to study at the University of Oxford.
The Rhodes Scholarship supports exceptional young people for postgraduate study at the University of Oxford, and actively fosters lifelong learning and fellowship.
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university in Oxford, England. Oxford is regularly ranked within the top 5 universities in the world and is currently ranked first in the world in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, as well as the Forbes’s World University Rankings. According to the QS World University Rankings by Subject, the University of Oxford also ranks as number one in the world. You must apply for Malaysian International Scholarship MIS 2023 in Malaysia (Fully Funded).
Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2023 Details:
- University: Oxford University
- Degree level: Postgraduate
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United kingdom
- Last Date: 1 August 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Apply for Canada Scholarship Study in Canada without IELTS – Fully Funded Canadian Scholarships.
Also check DAAD Scholarships 2022 in Germany (Fully Funded).
Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2023 in UK is a Fully Funded Award which will cover all the necessary expenses to pursue a postgraduate degree at Oxford University. The Rhodes Scholarship will cover the following:
- All University and College fees
- The University application fee
- A living stipend (£16,218/Year)
- One economy class airfare to Oxford at the start of the scholarship and one economy flight back to the student’s home country at the conclusion of the scholarship.
Note: The tenure of the Scholarship is two years, subject always to satisfactory academic performance and personal conduct. Subject to an application process, the Scholarship may be extended for a third year for those who take a recognized route to the DPhil (PhD).
Eligible Countries with Deadlines:
- AUSTRALIA 01 July to 10 September 2022
- BERMUDA 01 June to 15 October 2022
- CANADA 01 June to 27 September 2022
- CHINA 01 June to 08 October 2022
- EAST AFRICA 01 June to 31 August 2022
- GERMANY 01 June to 30 September 2022
- HONG KONG SAR 01 June to 30 September 2022
- INDIA 01 June to 02 August 2022
- ISRAEL 01 June to 30 September 2022
- JAMAICA & THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN 01 June to 30 September 2022
- KENYA 01 June to 31 August 2022
- MALAYSIA 01 June to 31 August 2022
- NEW ZEALAND 01 June to 01 August 2022
- PAKISTAN 01 June to 02 August 2022
- SAUDI ARABIA 01 June to 30 September 2022
- SINGAPORE 01 June to 30 September 2022
- SOUTHERN AFRICA 01 June to 15 August 2022
- SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON AND PALESTINE 01 June to 31 August 2022
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES 01 June to 23 September 2022
- UNITED STATES 01 July to 06 October 2022
- WEST AFRICA 01 June to 15 September 2022
- ZAMBIA 01 June to 31 August 2022
- ZIMBABWE 01 June to 31 August 2022
- Any Other Country 01 June to 02 August 2022
- Only students belongs to above country list are eligible for Rhodes Scholarship. Students with nationality other than above countries are eligible for Global Scholarship, which will likely be the most competitive Scholarships offered by the Rhodes Trust.
- Age: Upon 1 October 2022, you must meet the below criteria:
- You must be at least 18 and have not reached your 24th birthday (i.e. you must have been born after 1 October 1998 and on or before 1 October 2004). OR (for older candidates who completed their first undergraduate degree later than usual)
- You must have not reached your 27th birthday (i.e. have been born after 1 October 1994) AND you have met or will meet the requirements for completion of your first degree on or after 1 October 2021.
- You must have completed (or will have completed by June / July 2023) an undergraduate degree with a First Class or minimum GPA minimum of 3.70 out of 4.0 (or equivalent). Please note carefully the requirements for your chosen course at Oxford, which may be higher still. Successful candidates typically feature within the top few ranks of their graduating classes.
- You must have a sufficiently high standard of English to meet the English language proficiency requirements (at the Higher Level listed) of the University of Oxford.
The last date to apply for Rhodes Scholarship is Different for Every Country. See above countries list with deadlines.
How to Apply for Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University?
There is an Online Application System to apply for the Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2023. Complete Application process is given in the video given below. Visit given below link to apply: