Punjab Police Jobs 2022 Online Apply | Inspector Legal Jobs:
Applications are invited to apply for Punjab Police Jobs 2022 Online Apply. Punjab Police has announced latest Police Jobs 2022 for all Punjabi citizens. Punjab Police has announced the latest Punjab Police Jobs November 2022 for Inspector Legal. Applicants can view and read Punjab Police Jobs 2022 Advertisement in PDF format. Applicants can Apply Online for Punjab Police Jobs November 2022. Also apply for WASA Lahore Jobs November 2022 Online Apply
Application is open to both male/female candidates. The application process for re-applying PPSC Advertisement 29/2022 is online. All the candidates are encouraged to check all the details about the latest PPSC opening in this post and apply for the latest posts.
Punjab Police Jobs 2022 Details:
- Provided by: Punjab Police
- Age: 18-32
- Education: Law Graduate
- Salary: PKR 50,000+
- Job country: Pakistan
- Last Date: 8 December 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Apply for CAA Jobs Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2022 Online Apply | Career at CAA
- Law Graduate from recognized university with Two Years legal practice
- Male & Female 18 to 32 years For In-service Candidates from Police Department 18 to 35 years and For In-service Candidates From Civil Departments 18 to 32 years
- PHYSICAL STANDARDS FOR MALE: i) Height 5 feet 5 inches ii) Chest 32”-33½” inches
- FOR FEMALE: Height 5 feet 2 inches
- VISUAL STANDARDS: Distant Vision 6/9 in each eye with or without glasses. Near Vision not less than J-1 for both Male and Female.
The last date to apply online for Punjab Police Jobs 2022 is 8th December 2022.
How to Apply Online for Punjab Police Jobs 2022?
Applicants can apply online for Punjab Police Jobs 2022 Online Apply | Inspector Legal Jobs at PPSC Website. The application fee in PKR 1000/-. Open given below link and search “Punjab Police”, then click on the “Legal Inspector” to Apply.
- Negative marking shall be made and 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in the MCQ papers.
- A candidate shall have to obtain 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate i.e. 275 out of 550 to qualify for interview. Thereafter, a candidate shall also secure 50% marks in the interview i.e. 75 out of 150 to be held eligible for final merit list of successful candidates.
- No relaxation in age (General age relaxation), education or physical standard shall be allowed. Punjab Civil Servants (recruitment relaxation in upper age limit) Rules 1976 are not applicable in Police Department.
- After recruitment no Inspector (Legal) shall be allowed to change of cadre from Inspector (Legal) to the executive or any other branch in the Police Department.
- The candidates who qualify in the examination and are recommended for appointment will have to appear for such medical examination and meet such conditions of appointment other than the above, as are prescribed by the Government.
- Recruitment to the posts of Inspector Legal is governed by the Punjab Police Service Rules, 1934. The conditions of eligibility other than those mentioned above shall be regulated these Rules.
- Change in the priority/selection of examination centers shall not be allowed.