Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2022 Online Apply | Career at CAA:
Applications are invited to apply for Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2022 Online Apply. CAA has announced latest Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2022 for all Pakistani citizens. Civil Aviation Authority has announced the latest Career at CAA for November 2022, and they are looking for interested, dynamic, experienced candidates to fill these vacancies with a handsome salary package and allowance based on department policies. Applicants can view and read Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2022 Advertisement in PDF format. Also apply for College Teacher Interns (CTI) Jobs 2022 in Sindh Salary 60,000/Month.
Qualification required for CAA Latest Jobs is Bachelor, Intermediate and retired personnel can also apply. A total of 17 vacancies have been announced in the latest advertisement. The posts are in Karachi, the selected candidates will be able to serve there.
Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2022 Details:
- Provided by: Civil Aviation Authority
- Age: Less than 55 Years
- Education: Intermediate, Bachelors
- Salary: PKR 150,000+
- Job country: Pakistan
- Last Date: 3 December 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Amazing opportunity ETH Summer Internship 2023-24 in Switzerland (Fully Funded)
List of available Jobs Vacancies in Civil Aviation Authority:
- Senior Intelligence Superintendent
- Senior Joint Director Security
- Joint Director Security
- Senior Deputy Director Security
- An updated CV
- Recent photographs
- Scanned Copies of CNIC
- Degrees Certificates
- Professional Documents
The last date to apply online for Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2022 Online Apply | Career at CAA is 3rd December 2022.
How to Apply Online for Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2022?
- All applicants are required to read detailed Terms of Reference (ToRs) available on CAA Website before applying.
- Interested candidates are required to fill & submit Online Job Application Form available at www.caapakistan.com.pk within fifteen days from the date of this advertisement.
- Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of certificate / degree of the required qualification only for the concerned post as mentioned above and CNIC while applying for the job.
- In case a candidate does not upload the above documents with online application form, his/her application will be rejected.
Terms of Reference:
- Candidates not fulfilling the above requirements or submitting incomplete application shall not be considered.
- Test / Interview will be conducted at Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Karachi and Quetta for which separate notices will be issued (depending on the number of candidates).
- The candidates to be called for the interview have to produce original documents for necessary verification while appearing for the interview.
- No TA / DA is admissible for test / interview.
- Appointment will be subject to CAA’s medical fitness standards.
- Government servants / employees of autonomous bodies / corporations will be required to submit NOC from current employer before interview.
- PCAA reserves the right to cancel this advertisement at any stage or revise terms and conditions for the post
- Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered as a definite disqualification for current as well as future recruitment in CAA, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.