Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2022 Online Apply | Food Authority Jobs Advertisement:
Applications are invited to apply for Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2022 Online Apply. Punjab Food Authority has published Jobs Advertisement 2022. All Applicants from all over the Punjab can apply for PFA Jobs 2022. There is No Experience required to apply for these jobs. Food Authority Jobs are available for Maric, Intermediate and Masters degree holders. Also apply for Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2022 Online Apply | Atomic Energy Jobs 2022.
Male, Female and Transgender having age between 18-25 Years are eligible to apply online for Punjab Food Authority Jobs. Candidates can also avail age relaxation upto 10 Years.
Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2022 Details:
- Department: Punjab Food Authority
- Age: 18-25 Years
- Gender: Male/Female
- No of Vacancies: 225
- Job country: Pakistan
- Last Date: 26 September 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Apply for Bank Jobs Askari Bank Management Trainee Officer 2022 | Askari Bank MTO Jobs.
Available Punjab Food AuthorityJobs Vacancies:
- 21 Posts Assistant Food Controller BS-15 on Graduation Basis
- 166 Posts Food Grains Supervisor BS-09 on Matriculation Basis
- 38 Posts Grains Inspectors BS-12 on Intermediate Basis
- D.G Khan
- Candidats having Punjab Domicile can apply for these jobs.
- Applicants having Matric to Masters (16 Years) Degree respected to Job Vacancy are eligible to Apply.
- 18-25 +7 Years Relaxation for Male
- 18-25 + 10 Years Relaxation for Female
- Male, Female and Transgender can also apply for Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2022.
The last date to apply for Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2022 Online is 26th September 2022.
How to Apply Online for Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2022?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2022. Follow the given below steps to apply:
- Visit PPSC Website to apply Online.
- Search the Job Post name in Search Bar. And click on that post
- Fill the Application Form Completely.
- Pay Application Fee before filling the Application Form. You can pay fee with any of the following way
- Mobile Phone Banking
- Internet Banking
- Over the counter (by visiting the nearest Member Banks Branches)
- Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
- Employees of Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the period of their service in such organization.
- In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview orwhenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks orpercentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
- No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
- The Shorthand Test and Typing & Proficiency Test, if required, will ONLY be held at Lahore.