Pakistan State Oil (PSO) Internship in Pakistan 2019 Apply Now:
PSO Internship in Pakistan 2019 – Pakistan State Oil – Apply ONLINE
The Pakistan State Oil (PSO) Internship in Pakistan 2019 are open apply now. This is a paid internship in Pakistan. Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for the PSO Internship. Pakistan State Oil (PSO), the largest Oil Marketing Company in Pakistan, is opening its doors to emerging talent for a Six Weeks spectacular learning opportunity.
89 Students were Selected Last Year from Pakistan. This Year they will Select More than 89 Students. The PSO LEAP Internship Is only for those students who are currently Enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree program (4-years). If you are a student of any local or Foreign University in Pakistan you can apply for the PSO Internship Program 2019.
The PSO L.E.AP Internship Program in Pakistan is for all the cities of Pakistan. Students with Any Academic Background are eligible to Apply. All Disciplines are Available. Students who are in 6, 7 and 8 semester / in 3rd year Can Apply. Candidates after successful completion of the internship will be provided with a fixed stipend.
You may also like:
Pakistan State Oil (PSO) Internship in Pakistan 2019 Details
- Duration: 6 Weeks
- Monthly Stipend: Fixed
- Cities: All Cities of Pakistan
- Deadline: 8th April 2019
PSO Internship Fields
- BS (Economics, Accounting & Finance, Social Sciences, Chemistry, IT & Computer Sciences, Media Sciences, Management Sciences, Liberal Arts)
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Civil, Mechatronics)
PSO Internship in Pakistan Eligibility Criteria
- Students from Recognized Local & Foreign universities
- Currently enrolled in the undergraduate program (i.e. 4 years bachelors degree)
- Students of 6, 7 and 8 semester / in 3rd year in above disciplines.
- With a minimum CGPA of 2.7
PSO Internship in Pakistan Monthly Stipend
Candidates after successful completion of the internship will be provided with a fixed stipend.
How to Apply for PSO Internship in Pakistan
Local Universities will be required to submit the name and contact (cell # & email) of their focal person on [email protected] by April 02, 2019. PSO shall provide a username and password to the focal person for registration of their eligible students, after proper scrutiny at the university’s end. Registrations should be completed by the deadline given below.