PhD Thesis Award in France 2019 for International Students:
Apply online now for PhD Thesis Award 2019. This award is for all international applicants. The program should be in France. PhD Thesis program is organized by the CEMEF.
The Centre for Material Forming is a leading research center in the field of material forming which supports research projects in France.
Through this program, the applicants have a chance to conduct their research program at the best research center with all the facilities which are needed to completing their dreams and desires.
You may also like:
- Freemasons Master Scholarship 2019 in New Zealand
- Masters Compare Award 2019 in UK for International Students
PhD Thesis Award in France 2019 for International Students Details:
- Organization: The CEMEF
- Degree Level: PhD
- Award: The position will pay a salary
- Apply: Online
- Number of Awards: 70
- Nationality: All International Applicants
- Program country: France
- Deadline: 27 September 2019
Eligibility Criteria for PhD Thesis Award in France 2019:
- Eligible Countries: International candidates
- Acceptable Courses: Participants can apply for a C-PVC Short-Term Physical Change Research program in understanding and modelling at the institute.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must have the ability to work closely with an industrial partner.
How to Apply for PhD Thesis Award in France:
- How to Apply: The aspirants have to submit the online application form in order to be enrolled in a PhD thesis at CEMEF.
- Qualification & Documents: The applicants must hold an engineering degree, a Research Master’s degree or a Bac +5 equivalent. Furthermore, you need to submit curriculum vitae, one or more official and detailed records of grades obtained during your last years of study (maximum 3) and one or two letters of recommendation of teachers or internship managers.
Award Benefits: The organization will give you a CIFRE Convention salary.