PhD Scholarship in UK 2019 for EU and UK Students:
Applications are invited for the Fully Funded PhD Scholarship in United Kingdom in Business and Management offered by the Business School at Brunel University London.
Brunel University London organized into three colleges and three major research institutes. It was one of the first UK universities to enter the Formula Student engineering competition, an annual event in which universities from around the world compete.
At this university, students can get the help to gain the all-important hands-on industry experience that’s directly relevant to their degree. It designed to give you recognition for non-academic activities during your time at Brunel.
You may also like:
- PhD Thesis Award in France 2019 for International Students
- Masters Compare Award 2019 in UK for International Students
Deadline: 31 July 2019
PhD Scholarship in UK 2019 (Fully Funded) Details:
- University: Brunel University London
- Department: Business School
- Degree Level: PhD
- Award: £17009/year
- Apply: Online
- Nationality: UK and EU
- Program country: United Kingdom
Eligibility Criteria for PhD Scholarship in UK 2019:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from the UK and EU countries
- Acceptable Course: PhD degree coursework in Marketing, Information Technology; Accounts, International Business, & Human Resources.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant should have a first class undergraduate degree in a relevant subject. We will also consider candidates with an upper second-class undergraduate degree, in addition to, a Master’s degree, preferably at distinction level or equivalent.
How to Apply for PhD Scholarship in UK 2019 for EU and UK Students
- How to Apply: If you wish to apply for this award, then you must have to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After being enrolled, candidates can submit their award applications and supporting documents to Dr Chima Mordi
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the CV, one A4 page personal statement setting out why you are a suitable candidate, research proposal explaining your proposed area of research, proposal should be a minimum of 3500 words and no more than 5000 words, degree transcripts and/or certificates and research proposal guidelines.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, candidates are needed to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants are recommended to meet the minimum English language requirements.
Scholarship Benefits: This is a fully funded studentship, will provide an annual stipend of £17009, plus payment of UK/EU tuition fees.