PhD Scholarship in Warehouse Operations Optimization in UK 2020 (Fully Funded):
Want to pursue a PhD degree in the UK? If the answer is yes, then take a part in the PhD Fully-funded Studentship program presented by the Cranfield University in the UK. PhD Scholarship in Warehouse Operations Optimization in UK 2020 is Fully Funded.
Sponsored by Cranfield School of Management, this bursary aims to support students from the UK, EU, and rest of the world are worthy for undertaking a PhD degree program at the Cranfield University in the UK.
In 1946, Cranfield University was incorporated by Royal Charter. It is a British postgraduate and research-based public university which received its university status in 1969.
Why at Cranfield University? Through studying at Cranfield will unlock your potential and develop your talent and greatly enhance your employability. You will have skills, knowledge, and inspiration to forge long and successful careers.
You may also like:
- OIST Research Internship Program in Japan 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme 2020 (Fully Funded)
Deadline: June 30, 2019
PhD Fully-Funded Studentship in Warehouse Operations Optimization in UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, and Rest of the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a PhD level program for building models of an existing warehouse system and proposing new operational models to improve the existing system at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Having the programming experience in a scientific language (MATLAB, R, or Python) is important for this course. You must have the necessary social skills to engage with stakeholders and to communicate their research to nontechnical audiences.
- An Ideal student will have a background in Operational Research, having built mathematical models in their MSc or Undergraduate projects, although these do not have to be at large scale.
How to Apply for PhD Fully-Funded Studentship in Warehouse Operations Optimization in UK
If you think that, you have the potential to complete for this program. Then follow the instructions for applying to this course-
- Candidates should need to enrol in a PhD in Leadership and Management degree course at the university and make sure to quote reference number SOM0004 within your application. If you meet the eligibility criteria successfully, then you will be automatically selected for the grant.
- A brilliant candidate must have a minimum of a good postgraduate/undergraduate degree with 2.1 or higher in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, or Applied Mathematics.
Benefits: This golden fully-funded opportunity will provide a bursary of up to £15,009 (tax-free) plus course fees for three years.