PhD Scholarship in University of Plymouth UK 2020 for International Students:
Thinking about a research degree at the University of Plymouth? Take the first step towards your shining career and join the Ph.D. Studentship program presenting by the University of Plymouth.
Candidates from the UK, EU, and rest of the world are highly desirable for this Ph.D. program in the numerical modeling of small-scale ocean processes at the university.
In 1862, the University of Plymouth was known as the School of Navigation in the United Kingdom. It is a public research university which gained its university status in 1992.
Why at the University of Plymouth? The university has an aim to advance knowledge and transform lives through education and research, in which it provides the best facilities and great teaching excellence.
You may also like:
- PhD Scholarship in Warehouse Operations Optimization in UK 2020 (Fully Funded)
- OIST Research Internship Program in Japan 2020 (Fully Funded)
Deadline: June 30, 2019
PhD Scholarship in University of Plymouth UK 2020 for International Applicants Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, and International aspirants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Apply for a Ph.D. degree program to the numerical modeling of small-scale ocean processes by integrating deterministic and artificial intelligence techniques at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be ready to support the research in its aims which are as follows-
- Testing a hypothesis that the AI methods can be used in high-resolution 3D ocean modeling
- Development of an advanced processing technique based on AI methods in order to obtain a fast and efficient model of the small-scale ocean processes
- Simulation of high-resolution ocean processes using a combination of 3D deterministic and AI techniques.
How to Apply for PhD Scholarship in University of Plymouth UK 2020 for International Students
See the application instruction for applying to a research opportunity-
- Do you have an interest in this program? Enroll in a Ph.D. degree program and for this, you need to complete an online research application form at the university. After that, shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview within two weeks.
- You are suggested to submit a research proposal, two academic references, evidence of qualification, proof of language, CV or resume, proof of financial sponsorship, and copy of information page of the passport.
- The university is looking for those candidates who have (at least) a first or upper second class honors degree in an appropriate subject and preferably a relevant MSc or MRes qualification. And who demonstrate their English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational program will provide full home/EU tuition fees plus a stipend of £14,777 per annum for up to three years.