National University of Malaysia Scholarship 2022 for International Students:
Applications are opened to apply for the National University of Malaysia Scholarship 2022 in Malaysia. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship. Malaysian Scholarships is a Fully Funded Scholarship that will cover all the necessary expenses to Pursue a Masters Degree or PhD Degree at the University. The scholarship is available for academic session of 2021-22. Also apply for University of Sydney Scholarships 2022 in Australia (Fully Funded).
Applicants from around the world with any nationality are eligible to apply for the Master Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs without any age Restrictions or academic Restrictions. There is No Need of IELTS/TOEFL. UKM Vice Chancellor’s Gold and Silver Scholarship Applicants holder will receive equal Benefits of the Tuition Fee waiver, Monthly Allowance, Accommodation, Visa cost & Return Airfare.
The National University of Malaysia is a public university located in Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor which is at south of Kuala Lumpur. National University of Malaysia is one of six research universities in the country. It is ranked at 160th position in world in the 2020 QS World University Rankings making it a top tier university internationally. You may also be interested in Humphery Fellowship Program 2022 in USA (Fully Funded).
National University of Malaysia Scholarship 2022 Details:
- University: National University of Malaysia
- Degree level: MS, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- IELTS/TOFEL: Not Required
- Award country: Malaysia
- Last Date: 14 July 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
National University of Malaysia Scholarship is a Fully Free Scholarship for International students at UKM University. The Scholarship will cover all the expenses for the Selected Participants.
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Free Registration
- No Fee for Thesis and convocation
- Living allowance of RM3200.00/Month for PhD & RM2200.00 for Masters
- Accommodation allowance of RM300.00/Month
- One Round Trip Flight Ticket (Economy Class) to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) from home country and to home country from KLIA for International, Sabahan and Sarawakian candidates
- Cost of visa throughout postgraduate studies (International students only).
The Duration of the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship for Master Degree Scholarship & Post Doctoral Scholarship.
- Master Degree: 2 Years
- Doctoral Degree: 3 Years.
List of Available Study Fields:
A wide range of academic Fields to Study at the National University of Malsyai is available. All Courses are available in Kebangsaan University in Malaysia in English such as:
- All Engineering
- Economics & Management
- Social Science
- Health Science
- Information Science & Technology
- Science & Technology
- Islamic Studies
- Environment & Development
- Malay World & Civilization
- International Studies
- Microengineering & Nanoelectronics
- Molecular Biology
- Ethnic Studies
- Fuel Cell institute
- System Biology
- Visual Informatics
Eligibility Criteria for Malaysian Scholarships:
- International Students are Eligible.
- For Masters Degree Students: candidates must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with Distinction CGPA of at least of 3.67 or a First Class Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
from a reputable university
- For PhD Aspirants: candidates must have obtained a Master’s degree or equivalent from a reputable university; MUST have published at least TWO.
The last date to apply for the UKM Scholarship 2021 in Malaysia for International Students is 14 July 2021.
How to Apply for National University of Malaysia Scholarship?
To apply for the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship applicants needs to download the application form and fill it and attach the necessary Documents and then Submit it. The link to the Application Guidelines, Application form and Official Advertisement is given below: