Charles Darwin University RTP Scholarship 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Charles Darwin University RTP Scholarship 2022 in Australia. All National and International Students are invited to apply for Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) 2022. Fully Funded Scholarships are available to Pursue Masters Degree by Research and Doctoral Degree by Research. Almost all Academic Fields are available at the university for the Master Degree or PhD Degree to all Students from all over the world. Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships will Cover all the expenses. The scholarship will be available for academic session of 2021-22. Also apply for Asia Pacific University MEXT Scholarship 2022 in Japan (Fully Funded).
Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) will cover all the expenses to complete Masters or PhD degree from Australia. Almost all academic fields and majors are available in the university.
Charles Darwin University (CDU) was established in 2003. CDU is public research university. The university is ranked nationally at 15th and 250-300 worldwide. More than 20,000 students are enrolled from more than 50 countries. You can also apply for University of Adelaide Free Online Courses 2022.
Charles Darwin University RTP Scholarship 2022 Details:
- University: Charles Darwin University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible countries: International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: 31 October 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in Canada University of Alberta Scholarships 2022 in Canada (Fully Funded).
Also apply for Skoltech Scholarships 2022 in Russia (Fully Funded).
Charles Darwin University RTP Scholarship 2022 in Australia is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students will cover all the expenses. Detail is given below:
- University Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $28,092 per annum.
- Up to $2,500 Reallocation allowance will be given to international students
- Paid sick leave and will not cover health allowance
Eligibility Criteria for Charles Darwin University Scholarship:
- National & International students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: An Undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors from any University reputable are accepted.
- For PhD Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree from a high academic standard institution, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates excellency and capability in research.
All Documents must be in English Language to apply for an Australian Government scholarship. Please Check the Following Documents carefully
- To apply for Master’s Degree applicants must hold Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts
- To apply for PhD Degree Program candidate must have Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
- The most latest degree verified Transcript with official stamps will be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First Language)
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for PhD degree course should submit a copy of Master’s thesis or relevant publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
The last date to apply for the Australian Research Scholarship for International Students in Australia is 31st October 2021.
How to Apply for Charles Darwin University RTP Scholarship?
There is no Separate application to apply for Charles Darwin University RTP Scholarship 2022 in Australia. Visit given below link for scholarship details and application procedure: