Microsoft International Research Fellowship 2023 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for Microsoft International Research Fellowship 2023. All International Students from all over the world can apply for Microsoft Research Fellowship Program 2022-23. Microsoft Fellowship is for an outstanding PhD Students who are researching in areas that are compatible with Microsoft’s research interests. Microsoft Fellowships provide research and funding for two years of graduate study for Microsoft researchers. Fellows also have the opportunity to do an internship at Microsoft during their association. Also apply for OIST Research Internship Program 2023 in Japan (Fully Funded).
Each Microsoft Fellow receives up to two years’ tuition and other fees in addition to the stipend. In addition, partners receive health insurance and travel support. The Microsoft Fellowship Program is highly competitive, with only a few fellowships awarded each year. Fellowships are awarded based on the strength of the student’s research proposal, academic record, and letters of recommendation.
Microsoft’s Fully Funded Fellowship is one of Microsoft’s most prestigious PhD scholarship programs. The Student Fellowship program is designed to encourage and support the next generation of researchers who will help solve some of the world’s most difficult problems. The program gives colleagues the opportunity to gain first-hand experience working in one of the world’s leading research labs, while also receiving guidance and support from experienced researchers. In addition, partnerships provide unique networking opportunities and access to Microsoft’s extensive research resources. Fellowships are a great way to start a career in research, and many past colleagues have had successful careers in education and industry.
This international research fellowship program seeks to help fulfill Microsoft’s mission, which is to empower each individual and each organization to achieve its goals. Fellowship members need to work together to fulfill this mission and promote cultural diversity and inclusion in their communities. The Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship Program supports over 700 PhDs. Students from around the world, most of whom have worked at Microsoft for the past two decades. Some of them did important research in the field of technology or became faculty members in world renowned universities. Students may also apply for CERN Administrative Student Program 2023 in Switzerland (Fully Funded).
Microsoft International Research Fellowship 2023 Details:
- Institute: Microsoft
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Worldwide
- Last Date: 7 June 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Amazing Scholarship Malaysian International Scholarship MIS 2023 in Malaysia (Fully Funded).
Also check How to get Fully Funded Scholarships in Italy.
Financial Benefits of Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship:
Microsoft International Research Fellowship 2023 is a Full Free Fellowship program for Doctoral Students to do their research with top researchers of the world. Detail of the covered expenses is given below:
- Tuition fees for 2023-2024 will be covered.
- A nice amount of cash will be paid. Scholarships vary by region. For example, for Asia Pacific it is $10,000 USD and for Canada and US, it is $ 42,000 USD.
- Scholarships can be used to cover living expenses, attend conferences, and conduct research.
- Participants will be given the opportunity to attend the Microsoft Research Asia Academic Conference.
- Partners will be provided opportunities to build relationships and seek guidance with research teams at Microsoft.
– Advertisement –
- Canada and the United States
- EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- Latin America
- Australia and New Zealand
Eligibility Criteria of Microsoft Research Fellowship:
- All international PhD students can apply.
- PhD students should be able to complete their PhD in 2024.
- Applicants must attend a university in their specific area. For example, if you are applying for the Asia-Pacific region, you should study at a university in mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Singapore, or Taiwan. The same is true of other areas.
- Your research should be tailored to the research offered for your specific area.
- PhD students should be nominated by their university.
The last date to apply for Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship 2022-2023 for International Students is 7th June 2022.
How to apply for Microsoft International Research Fellowship?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for Microsoft International Research Fellowship 2023. Follow the given below instructions to apply for Fellowship. Also official advertisement link is given below:
- You should choose your area according to your university and your university should come from that particular area.
- Recommendation letters need to be submitted directly by the recommenders.
You will need to submit a link request to upload references through the submission portal. Proposers will receive a private link to upload a letter of recommendation for you.
- Please note that you and your proposers may need to check your junk folders to find emails from our portal.
- A research statement of about 1,000 words is required. Stamen should summarize your research work and current work, and highlight your most important contributions to the academy. It should discuss the future direction and potential of your work, especially your research plan for the next few years of PhD education.
Note: There is a slight difference in the application requirements for each area and the candidates should understand this difference well before submitting the application.