Malaysian International Scholarship MIS 2023 for International Students:
Applications are opened to apply for the Malaysian International Scholarship MIS 2023 in Malaysia by the Government of Malaysia. International Students can apply for the Malaysian International Scholarship. The MIS is open to study Master’s Degree and PhD Degree from Malaysia. This is the best chance to study at different Malaysian Universities. This Malaysian scholarship for International Students aims to support the Malaysian Government’s effort to Attract, Motivate and retain talented human capital from abroad. Talented international students with different backgrounds are welcomed to apply for this MIS Scholarship at Postgraduate level. Also apply for Jiangsu University Presidential Scholarship 2023 in China (Fully Funded).
The Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) is a Malaysian government initiative that attracts talented minds from around the world to pursue postgraduate studies in Malaysia. Scholarships run parallel to Malaysia’s desire to attract, encourage and retain talented human capital from abroad, and to emerge as one of the world’s leading centers of academic excellence.
International graduates with excellent academic and co-curricular backgrounds are welcome to apply for this scholarship to further their education in Malaysia’s leading universities and institutions of higher learning and Malaysia’s hospitality and globalization. With opportunities to enjoy a quality higher education experience. Must apply for Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship 2023 in USA (Fully Funded).
Malaysian International Scholarship MIS 2023 Details:
- Offered by: Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Malaysia
- Last Date: 15 June 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Watch Video on YouTube to Apply
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn
Amazing opportunity in Germany DAAD Scholarships 2022 in Germany (Fully Funded).
Also check King Abdullah University Scholarship 2022 in Saudi Arabia (Fully Funded).
The Malaysian International Scholarship MIS 2023 in Malaysia is a Fully Funded Scholarship. It will Only cover Basic Expenses given below.
- This Scholarship is will cover Tuition Fees
- Monthly Living Allowance; RM 1,500.00 Per Month will be given.
- Successful Applicants are expected to independently arrange their travel to Malaysia (non-financial provisions). Travel expenses will not be provided by the Government of Malaysia
- All applicants are highly advised to check the expected living expenses in Malaysia.
Available Study Fields:
Almost all academic fields are available Under MIS Scholarship in Malaysia for Masters & Ph.D. From the Government of Malaysia Scholarship.
- Science and Engineering.
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Environmental Studies.
- Health not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy.
Note: Applicants may choose any Related Course within the Areas Mentioned Above.
Check Government of Italy Scholarships 2023 in Italy (Fully Funded).
List of Universities for MIS:
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- International Centre for Education in Islamic Finance (INCEIF)
Must apply for UK GREAT Scholarships 2022-2023 in UK (Funded).
The Current Call for Malaysian International Scholarship is opened to the Following Countries which are given below.
All documents below are COMPULSORY and to be uploaded via online application (scanned and save as in PDF format):
- Application form.
- A certified copy of Passport as evidence of nationality (minimum of 6 month’s validity).
- A certified copy of Academic Transcript.
- Record of all the courses taken throughout the degree programs must be reflected in the academic transcripts.
- Applicants must submit transcripts of their undergraduate studies; and
- Applicants must submit an official document issued by the applicants’ University describing the university’s grade system. If an applicant’s transcript does not include information on CGPA, marks or score percentile. Documents must be certified.
- A certified copy of English Language Proficiency.
- Letter of Recommendation from two (2) referees (e.g. lecturer, supervisor or immediate superior, etc.)
- Endorsement form.
- Admission letter from Malaysia University (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Research Proposal.
Check DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2023 in Germany (Fully Funded).
- Not more than 40 for Master’s Degree and 45 years of age for PhD Degree.
- For the Master’s degree, applicants should obtain a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a minimum CGPA of 3.5 at a Bachelor Degree.
- For Ph.D. applicants should obtain a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or very good results at Master’s degree level in a similar field of intended Ph.D. study.
- A written proposal with a minimum of 1,000 words that is relevant to the field of studies.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency like IELTS or TOEFL.
The last date to apply for Malaysian International Scholarship 2023 in Malaysia for International Students is 15th June 2022.
How to Apply for Malaysian International Scholarship MIS:
There is an Online Application System to apply for Malaysian International Scholarship. Complete online application form with all the required documents. The Link to the official website is given below: