Master of Professional Engineering Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney Australia 2019:
Are you seeking for a master scholarship? Here is an opportunity for you. The University of Technology Sydney is pleased to announce the Master of Professional Engineering Scholarship to attract high achieving commencing students.
The scholarship is open to international students to pursue a full-time Master of Professional Engineering degree program at the UTS Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology.
Located in Sydney, the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a public research university. It is a dynamic and innovative university in central Sydney. It has a distinct model of learning, strong research performance, and a leading reputation.
Why you should apply at this University?
At the University of Technology Sydney, the students get prepared to become global thinkers, leaders, and innovators. It will enhance your employability success by helping you to identify and articulate your skills, knowledge, and experience in an appropriate and professional way.
Master of Professional Engineering Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney Australia Description
- Application Deadline: July 26, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is open to study master’s degree program.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the tuition fee of the applicant.
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: International candidates (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand)
- Scholarship country: Australia
Eligibility for the Master of Professional Engineering Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to study master’s degree program in the field of Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The scholarship is available to an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia). Applicant must be commencing in full-time master’s degree program in the field of Engineering at UTS.
You might also like these Programs:
A Master’s degree in Engineering is a powerful tool to advance your career. It also enhances your skills and employability and can help you move in a new career direction and helps you gain specialized knowledge to advance in your field.
Master of Professional Engineering Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney Australia Application Procedure
The mode of application is online.
How to Apply:
There is no separate application required. All the international applicants will be automatically considered for the Master of Professional Engineering Scholarship.
Applicants do not need to submit any supporting documents.
To be considered for the scholarship, the applicant needs to submit the application to study at UTS. There is no separate documentation in addition to what is required for the application for course admission.
The university will provide all the following:
- The scholarship will be awarded 25% of each recipient’s UTS tuition fees for the course enrolled in for the duration of the Scholarship.
- How it Works: The scholarship will support the tuition fee of the international candidates.