The International Committee of Red Cross: ICRC Essay Competition 2019:
Applications are open now to apply for ICRC Essay Competition 2019. The International Committee of Red Cross (ICRC) in Pakistan is now back with the 6th edition of annual Bilingual Essay writing competition. ICRC has started this competition and over the years they found that this competition has provided great learning opportunities to all the participants those who took part and also to ICRC.
ICRC is encouraging the people of Pakistan that they should take part in the problems and make some solution to those problems. According to ICRC last year they have received 1400 entries on the topic of “Social Inclusion of Person With Disabilities”. and they are hoping they will get more this time.
The topic of Essay is “Trends Of Violence Against Health Care Workers And Facilities”.
The most interesting thing in this is that there is no age limit and no profession limit. whatever your age you can take part in this competition. whether you are a present government officer or retired you may apply.
Just you need to be a Citizen of Pakistan. They are going to select top quality three (3) essay which are well written and professionally written and after that those who are the winners will be awarded a cash prize.
You can write your Essay in the English Language as well as In the Urdu Language. It is now up to you in which language you feel comfortable to write but you can only send one essay whether in English or in Urdu.
First Price: Rs.80,000
Second Price: Rs.60,000
Third Price: Rs.40,000
Eligibility Criteria of ICRC Essay Competition 2019:
- There is no age limit.
- Word Limit = 5,000 words (either you write in English or In Urdu).
- Only one person can submit one essay either in English language or in the Urdu language.
- You must give a reference in footnotes. these references will not be counted to words.
- No specific template.
- Can use citation and formatting styles (Chicago manual, APA, MLA or any other).
Only 10% of plagiarism is acceptable. If plagiarism of your essay exceeds from 10% then there may be a chance that you will be disqualified or maybe some of your marks will be deducted.
Submission Of Your Essay:
- Essay Topic: “Trends Of Violence Against Health Care Workers And Facilities”.
- You have to submit your Essay email@example.com.
- Must Submit in PDF format.
DeadLine: April 26,2019.
Results will be announced in May 2019
NOTE: If your Essay is selected then you will be notified.
Official Link: ICRC
Summer, Fully Funded Scholarships you may apply for:
- WTO Essay Award for Young Economists 2019
- Summer School In CZECH Republic Europe 2019 (Fully Funded)