Malaysian Government Scholarship 2022 for International Students:
Applications are opened now to apply for the Malaysian Government Scholarship 2022 in Malaysia. All International Students form all over the world are eligible to apply for Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship. Students can pursue their Masters Degree from Malaysian Public and Private Universities. Malaysian Government Scholarship 2022 from Malaysian Government is Fully Funded scholarship. The award is available for academic session of 2021-22. Also apply for CERN Junior Fellowship Program 2021 in Switzerland (Fully Funded).
A wide range of academic fields are available under MTCP Scholarship to undertake Masters Degree Program. The Scholarship will cover all the expenses to study abroad. There is No Application Fee to Apply for this scholarship. Also No Need of IELTS test. Students can apply on the basis of English Proficiency Certificate.
Malaysian Government Scholarship 2022 Details:
- Provided by: Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Degree Level: Master
- Scholarship award: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: Malaysia
- Last Date: 16 August 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Amazing scholarship opportunity in Korea Seoul University Scholarship 2021 in South Korea (Fully Funded).
Malaysian Government Scholarship 2022 in Malaysia is a Full Free Scholarship to study in a Postgraduate Degree Program. The detail of covered expenses is given below:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Cost of Living Allowance
- Visa Fee
- Travel Allowance
- Book Allowance
- Tools Allowance
- House Rental Allowance
- Family Assistance Allowance
- Placement Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- Practical Training Allowance
- End of Study Allowance
- Medical Claims
Method of Payment: Participants will receive allowances and other benefits as mentioned above from the Scholarship Division, Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia through their individual savings accounts. Students are advised to open a Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad account.
List of Available Study Fields:
Almost all academic fields are available Under MTCP Scholarship for Masters from the Government of Malaysia Scholarship.
- Economics and Banking.
- Business Management.
- Science and Technology (not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy)
- International Relations and Diplomacy.
- Public Policy and Governance.
- Agriculture and Livestock.
- Social Science.
List of Malaysian Universities:
Students can avail this scholarship by taking admission in any university given below:
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
Following documents will be required while applying online:
- Application form
- A certified copy of Passport as evidence of nationality (minimum of 6 month’s validity);
- A certified copy of Academic Transcript;
- Record of all the courses taken throughout the degree programme must be reflected in the academic transcripts;
- Applicants must submit transcripts of their undergraduate studies; and
- Applicants must submit an official document issued by the applicants’ alma mater describing the university’s grade system. If an applicant’s transcript does not include information on CGPA, marks or score percentile. Documents must be certified.
- A certified copy of English Language Proficiency tests (TOEFL or IELTS);
- Letter of Recommendation from two (2) referees;
- Endorsement form;
- Admission offer letter from Malaysian Universities (if applicable);
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Medical examination form.
- Applicant must be citizen of MTCP Countries (List of Countries)
- Not more than 45 years old at the time of application.
- For Master’s Degree Program, applicants should obtain a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a minimum CGPA of 3.0 at Undergraduate Degree level.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency:
- Scanned copy of the original proof of English Language Proficiency such as IELTS (minimum total score 6.0); or TOEFL paper-based test with a score of 500 or an internet-based test with a score of 60; or
- Applicants obtaining Degrees with English as medium of instructions may also be accepted (evidence is a prerequisite).
- Has an excellent level of health certified by a doctor/physician. The cost of the medical check-up shall be fully borne by the applicant.
- Scholars must undertake full-time study for postgraduate programs at the selected Higher Learning Institutions (Please refer List of Universities).
- Applications are only open to candidates who have received offer letters from universities in Malaysia but have not yet started their studies or those who have registered for no more than one semester for a Master’s Degree.
- High-level academic achievement.
- Excellent communication, writing and reading skills in English Language.
The last date to apply for Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship 2022 for International Candidates is 16th August 2021.
How to Apply for Malaysian Government Scholarship?
You Can Apply Online for Malaysian Government Scholarship 2022 in Malaysia. Fill the Online Application. First Sign Up & Read the Guidelines. The Link of the Online Application Portal & Official Advertisement is also given below.