LPU Scholarship 2020 in India for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for LPU Scholarship 2020 in India for International Students. Students who want to study in Lovely Professional University, India are encouraged to apply for LPU India Scholarship. LPU providing 50% tuition fee award to selected students. Radboud University Scholarship 2020 in Netherland.
Lovely Professional University (LPU) is a private university situated in Phagwara, Punjab, India. The university was established in 2005 by Lovely International Trust, under The Lovely Professional University Act, 2005 (Punjab Act 25 of 2005) and started operation in 2006. With 24,000 students in 2010, it claims to be the largest single-campus private university in India. Also apply for University of Toronto Scholarship 2020 in Canada – Lester B Pearson Scholarship.
- University or Institution: Lovely Professional University
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: Up to 50% tuition fee
- Eligible nationality: International aspirants
- Scholarship country: India
- Last Date: Varies according to the program.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: degree program in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program coursework at the university.
Must apply for Turkey Scholarship 2020 by Cyprus Government (Fully Funded).
- How to Apply: To apply for this grant, students are obliged to take admission to the degree program at the university by filling the registration form. After taking affirmation, you can complete the award application form
- Documents: Must attach a transcript of your all previous qualifications and copy of the passport/ National ID.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate and a valid visa
- Language: Candidates have to accomplish the following English language requirements of the university:
- The applicant must have passed an English course in the 10th or higher examination.
- An applicant has done his/her education in some university/school where English has been the instruction of language. In such cases, an applicant has to provide proof of the same from the University/School or has to provide a document that is available on the official website of the University/school
- In case of an applicant who does not fall in any of the above categories, they will have to provide one of the following proofs of English Language Proficiency:
- IELTS BAND of 5.5
- TOEFL (ICBT) score of 65 or equivalent in any of the TOEFL format