GREAT Scholarship 2020 in UK for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for GREAT Scholarship 2020 in UK for International Students. The University of Derby is giving Postgraduate Scholarship with the partnership of British Council and GREAT Britain Campaign for students of China and Thailand. Also check Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2020 by French Government.
The University of Derby is a public university in the city of Derby, England. It traces its history back to the establishment of the Derby Diocesan Institution for the Training of Schoolmistresses in 1851. It gained university status in 1992. Also apply for Winter Korea Cultural Exchange Program 2020 in South Korea.
The award is avail able for both new and old students to get financial support to pursue a postgraduate study in United Kingdom for session 2020/21.
GREAT Scholarship 2020 at University of Derby Details:
- University: University of Derby
- Degree Level: Postgraduate
- Scholarship Award: £11,000
- Total No. of Awards: 2
- Eligible nationality: Students of China and Thailand
- Scholarship country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 31 March 2020.
- Eligible Countries: Students from China or Thailand are eligible to apply for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The postgraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this grant, the applicants must have a bachelor degree.
- How to Apply: There is no separate application required, applicants are required to choose their postgraduate taught course and apply directly through the course page on the university website.
- Documents: The University will be asked candidates to submit their degree transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, or any other additional document.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
- Language: If the student’s national language is not English, then they have to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating their English language proficiency.