Khalifa University Scholarships 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Khalifa University Scholarships 2020 in UAE. All International Students who want to pursue their Undergraduate degree from United Arab Emirates are encouraged to apply for this award. The award is accessible for high-potential international students who want to pursue a bachelor’s degree program at the university in the UAE. Also apply for L-EARN for Impact Scholarship 2020 in Netherlands.
Founded in 2007, the Khalifa University is a science-focused university located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The university has placed as the 28th best university in Asia and 1st in the United Arab Emirates. The university vision influences everything they do and creating a benefits package that reflects the way people are valued. They are actively hiring faculty and staff to join them in transforming their vision into reality. You can also apply for Austrian Development Scholarships 2020 (Fully Funded).
Khalifa University Scholarships 2020 Details:
- University: Khalifa University
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: Up to 100% tuition fee
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United Arab Emirates
- Last Date: Open.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Don’t miss amazing opportunity in Korea National University of Arts Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
Also apply for Xiamen University Scholarships 2020 in China.
Khalifa University Scholarships will provide upto 100% tuition fee depending upon your academic achievements as follows:
- International with CGPA >= 3.3: 100% of tuition fees
- International with CGPA 0 –3.29: 75% of tuition fees
- International with CGPA 2.0 – 2.99: 50% of tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria for UAE Scholasrhips:
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the College of Engineering and College of Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher and admit into an Engineering or Science degree program.
How to Apply for Scholasrships in UAE?
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, applicants are advised to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. After taking admission, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your high school certificate, a letter from the school stating predicted grades is required, good conduct certificate, passport and passport size photograph
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a high school degree with an excellent GPA.
- A minimum score of achievement in each of the following EmSAT subjects: Math 825, Physics 500, Arabic 800 and English 1100.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, students have to provide the standardised scores of TOEFL or IELTS.