KAIST University Graduate Scholarships 2022-2023 for International Students:
Applications are invited from all International Students to apply for the KAIST University Graduate Scholarships 2022 in South Korea. KAIST International Student Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study MS Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs in Korea. As we all know that KAIST is a Famous Leading University in Asia & known by MIT of Asia. The University offers all Academic Fields/Majors for the Bachelors Degree Programs, Masters Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs to Study Free in Korea. Also apply for University of Alberta Scholarships 2022 in Canada (Fully Funded).
Almost all academic fields and majors are available under this scholarships for postgraduate degree program. No Need for IELTS/TOEFL Test Scores. You can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from Your University. All the Courses will be held in English at KAIST University.
KAIST is a national research university located in Daedeok Innopolis, Daejeon, South Korea. KAIST was established by the Korean government in 1971 as the nation’s first research-oriented science and engineering institution. Must visit Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2023 in Australia (Fully Funded).
KAIST University Graduate Scholarships 2022 Details:
- University: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- No. of Scholarships: 300+
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: South Korea
- Last Date: 29 March 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in UK by applying for United Arab Emirates University Scholarships 2022 in UAE (Fully Funded).
KAIST is a Full Free Scholarships for International Students. All the International Students will Study Free at KAIST University & hence the following Expenses will be covered to Study Abroad Such as:
Select ‘KAIST Scholarship’ in the Online Application form.
- A Full Scholarship
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- A Monthly Allowance of 350,000 KRW for Master’s Course.
- A Monthly Allowance of 400,000 KRW for Doctoral Degree.
- Medical Health Insurance fees are supported by the recipient’s advisor/department.
Available Fields of Study KAIST Offers:
KAIST University offers the following fields given below for the Masters Degree Scholarships & PhD Degree Scholarships.
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
School of Transdisciplinary Studies
- Online Application
- Statement of Financial Resources
- Recommendation Letters
- Certificate (s) of Degree or Diploma
- English Proficiency Test (EPT) Score
- Curriculum Vitae
- Identity Document of the Applicant
- Identity Document of BOTH Parents
English Test Proficiency Exemption:
Applicants who are nationals of English native speaking countries (Guyana, New Zealand, United States, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada) or officially English speaking countries (e.g. India, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Kenya, and etc.) are exempt from submitting the EPT report. (An English Lecture Certificate is required for those who studied in officially English speaking countries.)
Eligibility Criteria for Graduates:
- For master’s degree program, s/he holds or will hold a bachelor’s degree by August 28th, 2022
- For doctoral degree program, s/he hold or will hold a bachelor’s and master’s degree by
August 28th, 2022
- Applicants who hold Korean Citizenship(dual citizenship) are NOT eligible to apply as international students.
The last date to Apply for the KAIST International Scholarship is 29th March 2022 for International Students. And the hard copy of application material must reach at university before 8th April 2022.
How to Apply KAIST University Graduate Scholarships 2022?
You have to Apply Online for KAIST University Scholarships.
Step 1: Complete your online application:
- Create an account and choose a degree and program of study at KAIST.
- Enter your personal and academic backgrounds and prior experiences and achievements.
- Write your statement of purpose and answer other questions KAIST requires.
- Choose your financial resources – you can apply for KAIST Scholarship in this step.
- Pay the application fee online – KRW 80,000 or USD 80.
Step 2: Post your application materials to university office to the following address:
Graduate Admissions Team, KAIST
# 110, 1st Floor, E 16-1 B/D
291 Daehak-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon (Zip Code: 34141)
Republic of Korea
Office. +82-42-350-2352, 2354 / E-mail: [email protected]