Inspiring Futures Scholarship in UK 2020 for International Students:
We know that scholarship is the best facility for helping in studies. For continuing this advantage, the School of Law is offering the Inspiring Future Scholarships opportunity at Swansea University.
These educational bursaries are intended to support the UK, EU, and International applicants in undertaking a taught master’s degree program in the UK.
The School of Law provides unique and contemporary education from undergraduate to PhD level. It combines high-quality education with the skills needed for professional careers.
Why at Swansea University? At Swansea, students will have a peaceful environment for study in the proper way. They will interact with new students from all over the world and participate with them in workshops, event and many other personality development facilities.
You may also like:
- Forward Bound Scholarship in UK 2019 for International Students
- FPSC FIA Jobs June 2019 For 33+ Graduates / Assistant Directors
Deadline: April 14, 2019, for International applicants and June 30, 2019, for the UK and EU candidates.
Inspiring Futures Scholarship in UK 2020 for International Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants of any nationality can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can take part in the LLM in Human Rights, LLM Intellectual Property & Commercial Practice, LLM in International Commercial Law, LLM in International Commercial and Maritime Law, LLM in International Maritime Law, LLM in International Trade Law, LLM in Legal Practice and Advanced Drafting, LLM in LegalTech, LLM in Oil, Gas and Renewable Energy Law, MA in Applied Criminal Justice and Criminology, and MA in Cyber Crime and Terrorism degree programs at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: A successful candidate must not hold any other award from any other university in the UK.
How to Apply for Inspiring Futures Scholarship in UK 2020 for International Students
- Applicants need to take admission in one of the given programs through the direct link given on the application page. After that, complete the grant application form and send it via email
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Must have an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: If your local language is not English, so taking the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrating the English language ability is a must.
Benefits: Funded education will worth up to £3,000.