20 Strathclyde Business School Masters Scholarship 2020 for UK and EU Students:
Thinking about pursuing a master’s program in the UK? Take a look at the Strathclyde Business School masters programs program which is a worthy opportunity to studying in the UK presenting by the University of Strathclyde.
The 20 bursaries are activated with the purpose of helping the UK and EU applicants in undertaking a master’s degree program at the Strathclyde in the UK.
The University of Strathclyde was established in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute. It is a public research university situated in Glasgow, Scotland and which received its university status in 1964.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? At this university, applicants will learn from award-winning teachers and researchers. They will get a friendly environment to study their program in a good way and also, get facilities such as workshops, cultural programs, and etc for enhancing the knowledge in different fields.
You may also like:
- Inspiring Futures Scholarship in UK 2020 for International Students
- Forward Bound Scholarship in UK 2019 for International Students
Deadline: July 31, 2019
20 Strathclyde Business School Masters Scholarship 2020 for UK and EU Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: The UK and EU candidates are worthy for this chance.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a master’s degree program in the fields of Accounting and Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human resource management, Marketing, Business, Strategy and organization, Hospitality and Tourism, Management, and Management Science at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must not hold any other award from the same or any other university in the UK at the same degree level.
How to Apply for 20 Strathclyde Business School Masters Scholarship 2020 for UK and EU Students
- How to Apply: Those candidates who will enroll in a master’s degree course at the university will automatically be awarded from the grant according to their academic merit and financial condition.
- Supporting Documents: Income certificate, academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and a scan of the passport should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Must have a bachelor’s degree in order to apply to this course.
- Language Requirement: It is expected from students that they have good English language skills.
Benefits: Total 20 educational awards are available in this program and each will provide £3500 for helping the tuition fees of the recipients.