India Undergraduate High Achiever Prize at the University of Nottingham UK 2019:
Want to be inspired and achieve your ambitions? The University of Nottingham is currently offering 5 scholarships of £2,000 towards tuition fees for students from India.
European Undergraduate High Achiever Prize is an opportunity for Indian students to study in the UK in their desired field. It offers a variety of ways to study for your dream career.
The University of Nottingham is a world-leading university and consistently ranks highly in UK and international league tables. The university gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself in another culture and even learn a new language, as well as developing career skills and a global outlook.
Why at the University of Nottingham? Studying at this popular university, you can transform your future with World-class facilities. With over 200 partner universities in more than 40 countries worldwide, it offers one of the biggest and most diverse study abroad programs in the UK.
You may also like:
- Fulbright-Tampere University Graduate Award for the US Citizen in Finland 2019
- PhD Fellowships in Portugal for European Students in the University of Minho Portugal 2019
- Japanese Government (MEXT) program 2019
Deadline: 28 June 2019
India Undergraduate High Achiever Prize at the University of Nottingham UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: You can apply for an undergraduate program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You can apply if you are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) India who classed as an overseas student for fee purposes and already hold an offer to start a full-time undergraduate degree program at Nottingham in September 2019, in any subject area.
How to Apply for India Undergraduate High Achiever Prize at the University of Nottingham UK
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants need to send an email for an application form which will need to be returned to the same address by the deadline for your application to be considered. Note: Before considering the program, you should apply for or get an offer to start an undergraduate program at the University of Nottingham.
- Supporting Documents: Transcripts, letter of recommendation, qualification certificates, an essay (if require), and English certification.
- Admission Requirements: For qualifications from outside the UK, check out the information about entry requirements by country.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international student, you should also check the information about the English language requirements.
Benefits: The high achiever prize is for the first year only offering 5 awards of £2,000 towards tuition fees.