Fulbright-Tampere University Graduate Award for the US Citizen in Finland 2019:
Are you a passionate student and thinking about completing your studies in Finland? There’s a chance to catch your dream. The Fulbright Finland Foundation is furnishing the Graduate Award at the Tampere University.
The Finland foundation and the university are working together on this award to support students from the USA who wish to complete a master’s degree program in Finland.
Founded in 2019, Tampere University is a merger between the University of Tampere and Tampere University of Technology. It is a Finnish university and focuses on the development of applied science.
Why at Tampere University? At Tampere, aspirants get support from both the two merger universities. They will get an excellent environment to study and many workshops for enhancing talent and developing their personality.
You may also like:
- PhD Fellowships in Portugal for European Students in the University of Minho Portugal 2019
- Japanese Government (MEXT) program 2019
- Punjab Information Technology Board PITB Jobs 2019
Deadline: October 8, 2019
Fulbright-Tampere University Graduate Award for the US Citizen in Finland Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: The competition is open only for the citizens of the U.S.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Activated to pursue a master’s degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not hold any other award from any other university in Finland.
How to Apply for Fulbright-Tampere University Graduate Award for the US Citizen in Finland
- How to apply: Applicants must have to be a part of a master’s degree course and then complete the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: No supporting documents are asked right now but it can be asked by the university at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: A bachelor’s degree is essential for this course.
- Language Requirement: Students must have very good proficiency in the English language to study this program.
Benefits: This bursary will give a monthly grant of 1000€ and also provides $1600 for travel as well as cover the annual tuition fee maximum of 12 000€.