Hokkaido University MEXT Scholarships 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Hokkaido University MEXT Scholarships 2022 in Japan. All International Students from all over the world having diplomatic relations with Japan are eligible to apply for University Recommended MEXT Scholarships 2022. Fully Funded Japanese Government Scholarship in Japan for International students to Study Master’s Degree and PhD Degree in the University. There is No Need of IELTS/TOFEL to apply for Scholarships at Hokkaido University. Also apply for ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2022 in Switzerland (Funded).
Students can apply in all 13 Divisions in the fields of Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Materials Science, Applied Physics, Environmental and Resource Engineering, Architecture and Design participated in the e3 program. Knowledge of Japanese Language or IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory for this scholarship. You can submit an English Proficiency Certificate from your university. The scholarship will cover all the expenses.
Hokkaido University was established in 1876 and is national institution located in Hokkaido, Japan. This is the most prestigious university having QS ranking 122nd in the world. Japan is the hub of education. This is the golden opportunity for all students from around the world. You may also apply for One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo (Fully Funded).
Hokkaido University MEXT Scholarships 2022 Details:
- University: Hokkaido University, Japan
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Japan
- Last Date: 30 November 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Watch Video on YouTube to Apply
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn
Amazing Scholarship opportunity Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2022 in China (Fully Funded).
Also check National Taiwan University Scholarships 2022 in Taiwan (Fully Funded).
Hokkaido University MEXT Scholarships 2022 in Japan for International Students to undertake postgraduate degree program will cover all the expense to study free in Japan. Detail is given below:
- Monthly Stipend:
- Masters Degree: 144,000 Yen/Month
- Doctoral Degree: 145,000 Yen/Month
- Application Fee: Exempted
- Admission Fee: Exempted
- Tuition Fees: Exempted
- Arrival Ticket: Provided
- Return Ticket: Provided
What is MEXT Scholarship by Japanese Government?
MEXT Stands for the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships For Bachelors, Master & Doctoral Degree in the fields which you have studied in Your Country.
- Master’s: 2 Years
- PhD: 3 Years
Check Study in Netherlands without IELTS – Fully Funded Scholarships.
- Copy of valid Passport
- Previous Academic Transcripts
- Field of Study and Research Plan (Format)
- Abstracts of Graduation Thesis and Publications
- Graduation/Expected Graduation Certificates
- One Letter of Recommendation(Format)
- English Test Score or English Certificate from University.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in Japan:
- All International Students currently residing outside of the Japan. List of Eligible countries: Countries List
- Candidate must completed or prior to complete previous degree before October 2022.
- Applicants must have a Undergraduate Degree to apply for Master Degree.
- Candidate must have a Masters Degree Certificate to be eligible for PhD Degree.
- Students must have CGPA 3 on a Scale of 4 or 80% in previous degree.
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1987.
Check Harbin Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022 in China (Fully Funded).
- Application Timeline: 25 October 2022 – 30 November 2021
- Result Announcement: 17 January 2022
- Interview: 20 – 25 January 2022
- Final Result: 7 February 2022
How to apply for Hokkaido University MEXT Scholarships?
You need to apply online for Hokkaido University MEXT Scholarships 2022 in Japan. Open “Apply Now” link and create your account in Online Application Portal. Fill the application form and upload the necessary documents. Online Application Link and Official Advertisement Link is given below: