Harding Distinguished Postgraduate Scholars Program 2020 in UK:
Applications are invited to apply for Harding Distinguished Postgraduate Scholars Program 2020 in United Kingdom. The University of Cambridge is providing the Fully Funded Harding Distinguished Postgraduate Scholars Program for the academic year 2020/21. About 25 awards will be given to students who want to pursue PhD degree in UK. All International candidates are eligible to apply for this award. Also apply for The Laidlaw Research Funding at University of York 2020 in UK.
Founded in 1209, the University of Cambridge is a confederation of Departments, Schools, Faculties and Colleges. It has over 100 academic departments organized into six schools.
In order to support your studies, you have access to wide-ranging learning resources and up-to-date facilities. Here students from all disciplines go into a very wide range of occupations. Must apply for PhD Scholarship at University of Melbourne Australia 2020.
Harding Distinguished Postgraduate Scholars Program Details:
- University or Institution: University of Cambridge
- Degree level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully funded
- Number of Awards: 25
- Eligible nationality: International Aspirants
- Scholarship country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 7 January 2020.
Also check Doha Institute For Graduate Studies Scholarship 2020 in Qatar (Fully Funded).
Check Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2020 in Austria (Fully Funded).
The university will provide covers costs for PhD students:
- the University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate for the duration of your course
- a maintenance allowance (living costs) of £18,000 per year for the three-year duration of your research, with the option to receive maintenance funding in the fourth year, should this be required
- a research allowance (for expenditure on research-related activities and consumables, for example, books, fieldwork and conference attendance) of up to £6,000 for the three-year duration of your research.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD support will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- How to Apply: In order to apply, the initial step is to apply for affirmation. For taking the affirmation right off the students are required needs to pick a PhD course, a College place and various sources of funding via the University’s Graduate Applicant Portal.
- Supporting Documents: Two excellent academic references, CV, proficiency in English, and relevant experience must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates must hold at least a 2.1 in an Honors degree.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have fluency in the English language- recent IELTS test with an overall band score of at least 7.0 with not less than 7.0 in speaking, listening and writing, and 6.5 in reading.