GREAT Scholarship at Newcastle University 2020 in UK:
Applications are invited to apply for the GREAT Scholarship at Newcastle University 2020 in United Kingdom. In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, Newcastle University is offering GREAT Scholarships for the year of 2020. The study programs are available for students from China, India and Turkey students who want to apply for postgraduate programs. Also apply for Worcester Polytechnic Institute International Scholarship 2020 in USA.
The university aim to be a sustainable campus, promoting initiatives to encourage their students and staff to adopt a sustainable lifestyle. It offers around 175 full-time undergraduate degree programs in a wide range of subject areas.
At this university, students can get a great opportunity for pursuing a career in any of their chosen fields. It is aspiring to be a people-focused university that harnesses academic excellence, innovation and creativity to provide benefits to individuals. Also check EPFL Summer Internship 2020 in Switzerland (Fully Funded).
GREAT Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Scholarship award: £10,000 towards tuition fees
- Eligible nationality: China, India and Turkey students
- Scholarship country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 30 April 2020.
The University will provide award value of The grant is £10,000 towards tuition fees.
Must apply for Harding Distinguished Postgraduate Scholars Program 2020 in UK.
Eligible Countries: China, India and Turkey students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in Postgraduate taught programs offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be considered for awards applicants must:
- Must be passport holders of China, India or Turkey
- be assessed as international for fee purposes hold an offer for an eligible Master’s degree program:
- applicants from India and Turkey: All postgraduate Master’s programs
- applicants from China – postgraduate degree programs in:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Marine and Offshore Engineering
- Mechanicals and Systems Engineering.
- Supporting Documents: The University will be asked candidates to submit their degree transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, or any other additional document.
- Admission Requirements: Before you apply you should check the entry requirements for your chosen degree.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
To be considered for awards applicants need to take admission at the university. After taking this process, students must have or expect to receive the equivalent of an upper second class UK honors degree. Applications must be submitted using the application form.