Full Cost PhD funding for UK and EU Students at Swansea University 2019:
This bursary is funded by the Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol in partnership with Swansea University and available for research leading to a doctorate.
Situated in Swansea, Wales, Swansea University was chartered as University College of Swansea in 1920. It is a public research university has 7 colleges spread across its two campuses.
Why at Swansea University? At this university, you will have a great variety of music venues and plays host to a peace number of music carnival and events throughout the year as well as its beautiful campuses to study in a pleasant environment.
You may also like:
- Sussex Excellence funding for International Students in the UK 2019
- ACU Egyptian Public Schools Scholarships in Egypt 2019
- UC International First Year Funding 2019
Deadline: June 6, 2019
Full Cost PhD funding for UK and EU Students at Swansea University Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU participants are worthy for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a PhD degree program in the field of Modern Languages, Translation, Welsh, Linguistics, and Literature.
- Admissible Criteria: You must have completed your previous education in the field of the Welsh language, French, German, Spanish, translation and interpretation studies, linguistics and language policy, theatre studies and adaptations and comparative literature, travel literature, transnational fiction.
How to Apply for Full Cost PhD funding for UK and EU Students at Swansea University
- How to apply: For this opportunity, aspirants are suggested to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. After that download and complete the application form for the fund and send it through email
- Supporting Documents: A research proposal no more than 1500 words, academic transcripts, curriculum vitae including references should be submitted with the application.
- Admission Requirements: Candidate must have a minimum of a 2.io honours degree and have successfully completed a taught postgraduate course.
- Language Requirement: Participants are expected to have good writing and speaking skills in the English language.
Full Cost PhD funding for UK and EU Students at Swansea University Benefits
For the three years course, the funded award will provide the full cost of tuition fee plus a maintenance fee of £ 15,009 per annum as well as additional funding of up to £ 500 a year for other research expenses.