EPSRC CASE PhD Research Award 2020 in UK:
Applications are required from EU and UK students for EPSRC CASE PhD Research Award 2020 in UK. Swansea University is offering Fully Funded Scholarship for candidates who want to pursue their PhD Degree in UK.
Since 1920, Swansea University has been making a difference as a world-class research-led university in the UK. It has 7 colleges spread across its two campuses. It is listed as one of the top 400 universities in the World University Rankings. Also apply for KAIST University Scholarships 2020 in South Korea (Fully Funded).
University offers the right balance of excellent teaching and research, matched by an enviable quality of life. Swansea currently offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses with an excellent reputation for the quality of its student experience. Must check International SEASAT Youth Camp 2020 in Taiwan.
EPSRC CASE PhD Research Award 2020 Details:
- University: Swansea University UK
- Degree Level: PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: UK and EU
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 30 April 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Amazing opportunity in UK University of Sheffield Scholarships 2020 for International Students.
This is a Fully Funded Scholarship for three years. The award will cover the full cost of tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,245. There will also be additional funds available for research expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for EPSRC CASE PhD Research Scholarship:
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree (First upper or second class honors) or a Master’s degree (with merit).
- The applicant’s previous degree must be in a related field.
- Applicants whose first language is not English will need to submit IELTS or TOEFL scores
- These Scholarships are for EU/Uk residents.
To apply, please complete and return the following documents to the College of Science:
- Academic References – all scholarship applications require two supporting references to be submitted. Please ensure that your chosen referees are aware of the funding deadline, as their references form a vital part of the evaluation process. Please either include these with your scholarship application or ask your referees to send them directly to Professor Juan Mareque-Rivas (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Academic Transcripts and Degree Certificates – academic transcripts and degree certificates must be submitted along with the scholarship application by the funding deadline. We will be using these to verify your academic qualifications.
- A recent CV
- Applicants should use the ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ section of the application form to explain why the award they are applying for particularly matches their skills and experience and how they would choose to develop the project.
Please email the documents to Professor Juan Mareque-Rivas (email@example.com) and put ‘EPSRC 24-26 SCHOLARSHIP 2020-2021’ in the email subject header, or post them to:
Recruitment and Marketing Team
College of Science
Swansea SA2 8PP