Chinese Government Scholarships 2024-25 Complete Guide to Apply:
Chinese Government is offering Scholarship in almost every fields such as Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering, Medical, Sciences etc. The Chinese Government Scholarships application deadlines vary from university to university until 31 March 2024. Some of the Universities has announced CSC Scholarship for the year of 2024. Click Here to get List of Universities who has announced the Scholarship.
Also apply for Tsinghua University CSC Scholarship 2024 in China (Fully Funded).
Why Study in China?
Complete Procedure to Apply for Chinese Government Scholarships and Admission in Chinese Universities:
Dear all as you all know that Chinese Government Scholarships is announced in late November or December, it depends on university when they announce admission. Chinese Scholarship Council normally announced Scholarships between December to May every year.
1st step: First of all you have to Prepare your Document to Apply. Because you have to upload all these document in Online Application Portal of CSC and on University Portal, So, Prepare them before apply.
Documents Required to Apply:
2nd step: The 2nd Step is most important. Because in this step you have find universities accordingly to your major and interest. Find universities and make a list with following information (last date, application fee, your major language, university ranking etc.). After finding the universities perform the following steps to apply.
- Then go to university official website and find Chinese Government Scholarships notice to see last date and applying procedure. May be university have some additional requirement like application fee (mostly have no fee), information about university online application portal. Some universities demand university form and have their own format for study plan, recommendation letter and acceptance letter. Some universities may not require hard documents directly. Also got the Agency Number of this University.
- Here you can try to contact Prof of that University for Acceptance Letter for your PhD/Master Research Supervision. Acceptance Letter not mandatory. Its only plus point. You can apply without acceptance letter. So, don’t be worry if you can’t get acceptance letter.
- Remember: Don’t focus only high ranked universities, because there is tough competition in high ranked universities. You must need acceptance letter for high ranked universities, but remember acceptance letter doesn’t guaranty that you will get scholarship.
- You can apply for maximum 3 universities on Type B application (directly apply to university), 2 universities Type A (apply through Chinese embassy in your home country).
- You can apply for admission and scholarship in parallel.
- Apply for Scholarship:
- Go to CSC website https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ and create your account if you don’t have already. You need University Agency Number to apply.
- Then apply in university Online Portal if they have. Most of the universities now have their own portals. Otherwise follow admission instruction of that university.
- Pay the Application Fee (if university has)
Note: Focus on those Universities from which you have got acceptance letter, or you intend to get. Acceptance letter is not mandatory, but it can increase your admission chances (specially for PHD applicants). For MS, Student can get Admission without acceptance letter easily.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I apply for the 2024 Chinese Government scholarship?
The 2023/2024 Chinese Government Scholarships now open for application. Online application (www.campuschina.org) should be submitted no later than January 31,2024
What are the requirements for Chinese Government scholarships?
Applicants have the following document are eligible to apply for Chinese Government scholarship:
- Notarized highest diploma
- Academic transcripts
- A study plan or research proposal
- Recommendation letters
- If planning to stay in China for more than 6 months, you must submit a photocopy of
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (valid for 6 months)
- Applicants with the Pre-admission Letter/Admission Letter from designated universities should enclose the letter in the application package
When can I apply for Chinese government scholarship?
The Chines Scholarships open in November and December every year depending upon the University. And, most of the Universities have deadlines in March next Year.
How can I get CSC scholarship?
Chinese Government Scholarship require online application submission at CSC portal. After that the candidate should apply to the selected university and send the required documents to the university along with CSC scholarship application form. After that, You will get CSC Scholarship if you meet the merit criteria.