Central European University Scholarships 2022 for International Students:
The Applications are invited to apply for Central European University Scholarships 2022 in Hungary. All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for CEU Scholarships 2022. Students those who want to pursue their Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree or PhD Degree from Hungarian best University are encouraged to apply. Fully Funded Scholarships are available for Postgraduate Degree while Tuition Fee Scholarships are available for Undergraduate Degree. Scholarships in Central European University are available for the academic year of 2022-2023. Also apply for Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship 2022 in Qatar (Fully Funded).
More than 50 Degree Programs are available in 17 Departments at the CEU under this scholarship. The Courses are taught in English. This scholarship will cover all the expenses for Masters and PhD Degree while provide tuition fee for bachelors students. The university is not Charging any Application Fee from Students. Students can apply without IELTS/TOEFL test score by providing their English Proficiency Certificate. Here is the most prestigious chance for talented students to Study in Hungary without IELTS.
Central European University (CEU) was established in 1991 and is a private research institution. QS World University Rankings has ranked this university at 30th in politics and 37th in philosophy worldwide. This is the most prestigious scholarship for all students from around the world. Must check Radboud University Scholarships 2022 in Netherland (Fully Funded).
Central European University Scholarships 2022 Details:
- University: Central European University
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Hungary
- Last Date: 1 February 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in Singapore Nanyang International Scholarships 2022 in Singapore (Fully Funded).
Central European University Scholarships 2022 in Hungary for International Students is a Full Free scholarship for Postgraduate Degree Programs while Undergraduate students get only Tuition Fee. Detail is given below:
- Up to 100% Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Stipend:
- CEU Master’s Excellence Scholarship: 1,000 EUR/Month
- CEU Master’s Distinction Scholarship: 750 EUR/Month
- CEU Master’s Scholarship: 500 EUR/Month
- CEU Doctoral Scholarships: 1,350 EUR/Month
Two Presidential Awards will be given to outstanding students having total value of 5,000 EUR each. The Award covers the tuition fee throughout the four years studies as follows:
- Year I: 500 EUR
- Year II: 1,000 EUR
- Year III: 1,500 EUR
- Year IV: 2,000 EUR
List of Available Study Fields:
Al lot of Academic fields and Majors are Offered by CEU University. Students can apply in any academic field given below:
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Network and Data Science
- Department of Mathematics
- Nationalism Studies Program
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Department of History
- Department of Legal Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
- Department of Medieval Studies
- Department of Gender Studies
- School of Public Policy
- Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Department of Cognitive Science
- Department of Economics and Business
- Center for Religious Studies.
You need to submit following document while getting admission in Central European University:
- Previous Degree Certificates
- Updated Resume (CV)
- Recommendations Letters
- Research Proposal (graduate)
- Statement of Purpose
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Any Others (if required)
To be eligible for CEU Scholarships, applicants have to meet the following criteria:
- All International applicants having any nationality are eligible to apply.
- To get admission in Bachelors Degree program, candidate must have high school certificate.
- Candidate must hold Undergraduate Degree Certificate/Transcript to be enrolled in Masters Degree Program.
- Applicants must have Master Degree to get admission in Doctoral Degree.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency.
The last date to apply for the CEU International Scholarships 2021 in Hungary is 1st February 2022.
How to Apply for Central European University Scholarships?
There is an Online Application System to apply for Central European University Scholarships 2022 in Hungary. The Official Advertisement links are given below: