Carl’s Jr Scholarship 2020 in USA:
Applications are invited to apply for Carl’s Jr Scholarship 2020 in USA. The Carl N. & Margaret Karcher Founder’s program is now open established by Carl Karcher Enterprises LLC and administered by Scholarship America. Only US Citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The award is for undergraduate students. Also apply for Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
The award is an annual program available to assist high school seniors or graduate students who plan to continue their full-time college education at an accredited four-year institution of their choice. Carl’s Jr. Restaurants LLC is an American fast-food restaurant chain operated by CKE (Carl Karcher Enterprises) Restaurant Holdings, Inc., with franchisees in Australia, the United States and Canada. Also check Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2020 in Austria (Fully Funded).
Carl’s Jr Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University or Institution: Carl’s Jr. Restaurants LLC.
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: 10
- Eligible nationality: US Citizens
- Scholarship country: United States
- Last Date: 1 March 2020
- Only the first 1,000 applications will be considered. Up to ten (10) awards will be granted each year.
- If selected as a recipient, the student will receive a $10,000 award.
- Awards are not renewable and are for undergraduate study only.
Must apply for University of Detroit Mercy Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 in USA.
Check MCW Global Young Leader Access Program 2020 in New York (Fully Funded).
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open only for 16 states of the USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must meet be:
- Students, age 21 and under
- Reside in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington or Wyoming.
- High school seniors or graduates who plan to enrol for the first time in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Employees, affiliates and franchisees of Carl Karcher Enterprises LLC, Scholarship America, affiliated agencies and their immediate families are not eligible to receive a scholarship pursuant to this program
- To Apply: Applicants are required to download the application form and submit to Carl N. & Margaret Karcher Founders’ program, Scholarship America, One Scholarship Way, Saint Peter, MN
- Supporting Documents: A complete transcript of grades must be sent with this application. G rade reports are not acceptable.