Zhejiang University Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for Zhejiang University Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022 in China. The Scholarship is offered by the Office of China Postdoc Council (OCPC) and Zhejiang University. All National and International Students from every part of the globe are eligible to apply for International Postdoctoral Exchange Fellowship Program at Zhejiang University. Students those who want to undertake their Postdoctoral Degree from Zhejiang University China are encouraged to apply. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship available for academic year of 2022-23. Also apply for UST Scholarships 2022 in South Korea (Fully Funded).
Zhejiang University (ZJU) was established in 1897 and located in Hangzhou. It is the oldest prestigious Chinese University. The university is offering 140 Bachelors and 300 Postgraduate Degree Programs. The university is ranked at 38th in the world. You may also apply for EPFL Excellence Fellowships 2022 in Switzerland (Funded).
Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2022 Details:
- University: Zhejiang University
- Degree level: Postdoctoral
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- No. of awards: 500
- Eligible nationality: National & International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 10 April 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Amazing scholarship opportunity Fully Funded Masters Degree Scholarships in Canada for International Students.
The selected candidates will get an allowances of 200,000 RMB each year from OCPC and another allowance of 100,000 RMB per year by Zhejiang University which will be used for the following
- Living expenses
- Housing allowances
- Social insurance
- Round-trip international travel expenses
Note: The university will provide an allowance 250,000RMB per year, if the student have a contract more than 2 years.
- Applicants having any nationality are eligible to apply.
- The candidate must be both Physically and Mentally Fit and have an age under 35 Years for the two-years research.
- Candidate must have complete doctoral degree in the recent 3 years.
- The applicants doctoral degree must be from university who is in the world’s top 100 universities.
- The successful candidates must stay in China for at least 20 months for the two-year postdoctoral program.
- The candidate must have excellent academic background before applying for the fellowship.
- Candidate must be proficient in Chinese or English
- Full time employees from China are not eligible to apply. Because this is the full time research project.
- The applicants is not availing another international fellowship.
The last date to apply for International Postdoctoral Exchange Fellowship Program 2022 for all students is 10th April 2022. Final results will announced in October.
How to apply for Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship?
There is an Online Application system to apply for Zhejiang University Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022 in China. Applicants need to register om OCPC website http://www.chinapostdoctor.org.cn/auth/login.html, then complete the application form with required information and upload the necessary documents. Then submit the application before the deadline.