Yousef Jameel GAPP Public Leadership Program 2021 for Egyptians:
Applications are invited to apply for the Yousef Jameel GAPP Public Leadership Program 2021 for the Young Egyptians. In May 2011, Yousef Jameel, working with the School of Global Affairs and Public Policy (GAPP), initiated the Yousef Jameel Public Leadership Program, with the overall objective of building the capacity of young competent Egyptian nationals in the areas of public policy and public administration and preparing them for leadership roles in Egypt after the January 25 Revolution. Also apply for Trent University International Scholarships 2021 in Canada (Funded).
By supporting 300 fellows in 12 cohorts of 25 Egyptian graduate students per year, the Yousef Jameel public leadership program will have contributed to creating a cadre of well educated, competent graduates ready to take on the responsibility of affecting change in the Egyptian society. Must check Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2021 in UAE (Fully Funded).
Yousef Jameel GAPP Public Leadership Program 2021 Details:
- University: The American University of Cario
- Degree level: Master’s degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible country: Egyptians Students
- Award country: Egypt
- Last Date: 15 April 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You can also apply for Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2021 in China (Fully Funded).
Yousef Jameel GAPP Public Leadership Fellowship is a Fully Funded Fellowship.
- Tuition fees
- Student services and activities fees
- Remedial English courses
- Book allowance per semester
- Monthly stipend
- Accommodation allowance for non-residents of Cairo
- Bus transportation fees
- Study abroad opportunity for one semester according to AUC student exchange policies (travel and living expenses).
Available Study Fields:
Following academic field are available for Yousef Jameel GAPP Public Leadership Program 2021.
- Master of Arts in International Human Rights Law
- Master of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Master of Arts in Middle East Studies (MA)
- Master of Arts in Migration and Refugee Studies with concentrations in migration, and in refugee studies (MA)
- Master of Global Affairs (MGA)
- Master of Law in International and Comparative Law (LLM)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)
Students must complete their master’s degrees within a period of two and a half years including an optional semester as a study-abroad. The fellowship is subject to review every semester.
- Egyptian nationals
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university in social sciences (business administration, management, political science, law, and others), engineering (mechanical, electrical, construction, and others) or science (pharmacy, medicine, computer science, chemistry, and others)
- Minimum grade point average of 3.2 or a rating of gayed geddan
- Satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements, including an international TOEFL IBT or an IELTS exam score
- Minimum of two and a maximum of 12 years of relevant professional work experience after receiving their bachelor degree, preferably in public, nonprofit or international development organizations; graduates of 2009 – 2019.
- Graduate application: 1 April 2021
- Fellowship application: 15 April 2021
How to Apply for Yousef Jameel GAPP Public Leadership Program 2021?
Step 1: Check how to apply then apply online for AUC Graduate Admission and submit all supporting documents including the English Language exam results; TOEFL IBT (www.ets.org) or IELTS (The British Council)
Step 2: Complete and submit the online fellowship application.