Wuhan University CSC Scholarships 2021 for Internationa Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Wuhan University CSC Scholarships 2021 in China. The CSC Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students by the Ministry of Education China. Students from all over the globe are eligible to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship 2021. Wuhan University Scholarship is available for Master’s Degree and PhD Degree at Wuhan University. This award is available for the academic year of 2021-22. Also apply for Harbin Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2021 in China (Fully Funded).
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by Wuhan University under Chinese Government Scholarship to study Postgraduate Degree Programs. IELTS/TOEFL is not required for CSC Scholarship. The duration of the Master’s Degree is 3 Years & for Doctoral Degree 4 Years. The award will cover all the expenses.
Wuhan University is a national research university located in Wuhan, Hubei. It is one of the most prestigious and selective universities in China, and was recognized by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. It was one of the four elite universities in the early Republican period and is also one of the oldest universities in China. Also check Romanian Government Scholarship 2021 in Romania (Fully Funded).
Wuhan University CSC Scholarships 2021 Details:
- University: Wuhan University
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 31 March 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in Canada University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2021 in Canada (Funded).
Wuhan University CSC Scholarship 2021 is a Free Fully Funded award for all International Students all over the world. The Wuhan University Scholarship will cover the following:
- Full Tuition Fee and Application Fee
- Free Accommodation
- Monthly allowance:
- For Master’s degree 3000 RMB/per month
- Foe Doctoral degree 3500 RMB/per month
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English).
- Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University (written in Chinese or English).
- Notarized highest diploma(degree certificate) and transcripts
- Study Plan, within 800 words, written in Chinese or in English.
- Two recommendation letters from either professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English.
- Scanned copy of a valid ordinary passport (if available).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, filled in English or Chinese
- Valid HSK certificate is required if applying for the Chinese-medium program. Valid English level certificate for English-medium program (e. g TOEFL or IELTS).
- Acceptance letter from the professor of Wuhan University (if available).
- Foreign citizenship, and in good health.
- Applicants who apply for a Master’s degree should be under 35 years old and have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants who apply for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and have a Master’s degree.
- Applicants of Chinese-medium programs should have at least HSK level four certificate (Chinese Proficiency Test)
- Applicants of English-medium programs should provide a score report of English Language test, TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 5.5 (You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL if you can take English Proficiency Certificate from your last attending Institution).
The last date to apply for Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarships 2021 for International Students is 31st March 2021.
How to Apply for Wuhan University CSC Scholarship?
1. Firstly, register and submit your online application at the CSC Online Application System for International Students at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/. The Agency Number of Wuhan University is 10486 and the Type is B. Please Choose Program category– type B which refers to scholarship programs responsible by Chinese universities under the Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program. Please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” after you complete the form.
2. Next, register and submit your online application:
Application System for International Students at http://admission.whu.edu.cn Please choose sources of funds — Chinese Government Program, submit online the completed “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University” and other required application documents.
3. Pay the Application Fee of 800RMB