Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020:
Applications are invited to apply for the Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 in China. The CSC Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students by the Ministry of Education China. Students from all over the globe are eligible to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship 2020. There is no application fee for the application of the Chinese Government Scholarship. Wuhan University Scholarship is available for Master’s and PhD degree at Wuhan University. Also apply for Henan University CSC Scholarship 2020 in China (Fully Funded).
Wuhan University is a national research university located in Wuhan, Hubei. It is one of the most prestigious and selective universities in China, and was recognized by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. It was one of the four elite universities in the early Republican period and is also one of the oldest universities in China. Also check Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 in Thailand (Fully Funded).
Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: Wuhan University
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International candidates
- IELTS: Required
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 20 April 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Wuhan University CSC Scholarship 2020 is a Free Fully Funded award for all International Students all over the world. The Wuhan University Scholarship will cover the following:
- Full Tuition Fee and Application Fee
- Free Accommodation
- Monthly allowance:
- For Master’s degree 3000 RMB/per month
- Foe Doctoral degree 3500 RMB/per month
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
Must apply for Shaanxi Normal University CSC Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
- Master’s degree: 3 Years
- PhD degree: 4 Years
- Foreign citizenship, and in good health.
- Applicants who apply for a Master’s degree should be under 35 years old and have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants who apply for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and have a Master’s degree.
- Applicants of Chinese-medium programs should have at least HSK level four certificate (Chinese Proficiency Test)
- Applicants of English-medium programs should provide a score report of English Language test，TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 5.5 (You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL if you can take English Proficiency Certificate from your last attending Institution).
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity Singapore International Graduate Award 2020 (Fully Funded).
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English).
- Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University (written in Chinese or English).
- Notarized highest diploma(degree certificate) and transcripts
- Study Plan, within 800 words, written in Chinese or in English.
- Two recommendation letters from either professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English.
- Scanned copy of a valid ordinary passport (personal information page, the validity of the passport should be at least until Dec. 31, 2020).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, filled in English or Chinese
- Valid HSK certificate is required if applying for the Chinese-medium program. Valid English level certificate for English-medium program (e. g TOEFL or IELTS).
- Acceptance letter from the professor of Wuhan University (if available).
Application Procedure for Wuhan University Scholarship 2020?
1. Firstly, register and submit your online application at the CSC Online Application System for International Students at http://www.campuschina.org/ . The code of Wuhan University is 10486. Please Choose Program category– type B which refers to scholarship programs responsible by Chinese universities under the Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program. Please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” after you complete the form.
2. Next, register and submit your online application:
Application System for International Students at http://admission.whu.edu.cn Please choose sources of funds — Chinese Government Program, submit online the completed “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University” and other required application documents.