World Bank Summer Internship 2024 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the World Bank Summer Internship 2024 in United States. All International Students are eligible to apply online for the World Bank Summer Internship Program 2024. Masters and PhD Students are eligible to apply for Fully Funded Internship Program USA. USA Internship Program is taking place in the World Bank HQ, Washington D.C from May to September 2024. Also apply for SBW Berlin International Scholarships 2024-25 in Germany (Fully Funded).
Applicants applying for the WB Winter Internship may have a diverse educational background, with no age limit required. You do not need to take an English language test but you must be English Fluent. The minimum duration of internship is 4 weeks. WB encourages diversity, so participants from any country can apply.
The Bank Internship Program (BIP) offers highly motivated individuals the opportunity to gain exposure to the mission and work of the World Bank. Internships allow individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and research experience to the Bank’s work, while honing their skills in a diverse environment. Plus, it’s a great way to enhance CVs with practical work experience. Internships are available in both development operations and other business units (such as human resources, communications, accounting, etc.) however, availability during a given internship period is based on business need. You may also be interested in List of Masters Scholarships 2024 Application Guide.
World Bank Summer Internship 2024 Details:
|May to September 2024
|31 January 2024
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in Germany Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2024-25 in Germany (Funded)
Study in Canada McGill University Scholarships 2024-25 in Canada (Fully Funded)
Financial Benefits of WB Summer Internship:
WB pays all interns an hourly salary and, where applicable, provides an allowance for travel expenses of up to USD 3,000 at the manager’s discretion. These travel expenses may only include transportation costs (airfare) to or from the duty station city. Interns are responsible for their own accommodation. Depending on business needs, most intern positions are located in WB’s country offices in Washington, DC with a few others. Typically, internship opportunities are for a minimum of four weeks.
The last date to apply online for World Bank Summer Internship 2024 for International Applicants is 31st January 2024.
How to Apply for World Bank Summer Internship?
All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period to apply for World Bank Summer Internship 2024 Online Apply. (We do not accept applications by email.)
- You must complete your application in a single session and you will only be able to submit it if you have uploaded all the required documents and answered all the questions (all questions marked with an asterisk-*- are required).
- Please complete the application within 90 minutes to avoid a system timeout.
- Remember to enter your complete phone number (country code + city code + number).
- Please do not enter any special characters (â-<>&#â, etc.) in any of the application fields. Try not to copy and paste any characters/text from Microsoft Word.
- Please upload the documents listed above (mandatory) before submitting your application.
- Each file should not exceed 5 MB and should be in one of the formats .doc, .docx, or .pdf