Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2022 in United Kingdom. All National and International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for International Graduate Scholarship 2022 at Warwick Doctoral College. Students those who want to study their Masters Degree or PhD Degree from UK are encouraged to apply. This is Fully Funded Scholarship for the academic year of 2022-23. Also apply for Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications CSC Scholarship 2022 in China (Fully Funded).
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by Warwick Doctoral College under Chancellor’s International Scholarship to study Postgraduate Degree Programs. The scholarship duration is 3.5 years. You may also be interested in NCTU International Student Scholarships 2022 in Taiwan (Fully Funded).
Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2022 Details:
- University: Warwick Doctoral College
- Degree level: MPhil leading to PhD, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 20 January 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in Singapore by applying for Singapore International Graduate Award 2022 in Singapore (Fully Funded).
Warwick International Scholarship 2022 in UK for all students from around the world is a Full Free scholarship which will cover the following:
- The Complete Payment of Tuition Fees (an amount up to £24,010)
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,609 for full time award holders in 2022/23, expected to be confirmed February 2022)
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
List of Available Study Fields:
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Medicine:
- Computer Science
- Life Sciences
- Warwick Manufacturing Group
- Warwick Medical School
Faculty of Arts:
- Classics and Ancient History
- English and Comparative Literary Studies
- Film and Television Studies
Faculty of Social Sciences:
- Centre for Applied Linguistics (CAL)
- Centre for Educational Development, Appraisal and Research (CEDAR)
- Education Studies (ES)
- Centre for Lifelong Learning (CLL)
- Centre for Teacher Education (CTE)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies (CIM)
- ESRC Doctoral Training Centre (ESRC DTC)
- Institute for Employment Research (IER)
- Politics and International Studies (PAIS)
- School of Law
- Warwick Business School (WBS)
- Warwick Foundation Studies
- All EU and International Students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a MPhil/PhD or PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2022.
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only.
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
The last date to apply for Warwick International Graduate Scholarship 2022 in UK for International Students is 20th January 2022.
How to Apply for Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship?
There is an Online Application to apply for Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2022 in UK. Visit the Application Guideline link to read about application process completely. Official Advertisement Link is given below: