Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2023-24 in United Kingdom. All National and International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for International Graduate Scholarship 2023 at Warwick Doctoral College. Students those who want to study their Masters Degree or PhD Degree from UK are encouraged to apply. This is Fully Funded Scholarship for the academic year of 2023-2024. Also apply for KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-24 in South Korea (Fully Funded).
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by Warwick Doctoral College under Chancellor’s International Scholarship to study Postgraduate Degree Programs. The scholarship duration is 3.5 years. You may also be interested in University of Guelph President’s Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada (Funded).
Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
- University: Warwick Doctoral College
- Degree level: MPhil leading to PhD, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 14 December 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Watch Video on YouTube to Apply
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn
Study Free in Singapore by applying for Singapore International Graduate Award 2023-24 in Singapore (Fully Funded).
Also check USTC International Scholarship 2023-24 in China (Fully Funded).
Warwick International Scholarship 2023-24 in UK for all students from around the world is a Full Free scholarship which will cover the following:
- The Complete Payment of Tuition Fees (an amount up to £24,010)
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,609 for full time award holders in 2022/23, expected to be confirmed February 2022)
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
List of Available Study Fields:
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Medicine:
- Computer Science
- Life Sciences
- Warwick Manufacturing Group
- Warwick Medical School
Faculty of Arts:
- Classics and Ancient History
- English and Comparative Literary Studies
- Film and Television Studies
Faculty of Social Sciences:
- Centre for Applied Linguistics (CAL)
- Centre for Educational Development, Appraisal and Research (CEDAR)
- Education Studies (ES)
- Centre for Lifelong Learning (CLL)
- Centre for Teacher Education (CTE)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies (CIM)
- ESRC Doctoral Training Centre (ESRC DTC)
- Institute for Employment Research (IER)
- Politics and International Studies (PAIS)
- School of Law
- Warwick Business School (WBS)
- Warwick Foundation Studies
- All EU and International Students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a MPhil/PhD or PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2023.
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only.
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
Check RIPS Summer Internship Program 2023-24 in United States (Fully Funded).
The last date to apply for Warwick International Graduate Scholarship 2023-24 in UK for International Students is 14th December2022.
How to Apply for Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship?
There is an Online Application to apply for Chancellor’s International Scholarship 202December in UK. Visit the Application Guideline link to read about application process completely. Official Advertisement Link is given below: