Victoria University Wellington Scholarships 2023 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Victoria University Wellington Scholarships 2023 in New Zealand. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Tongarewa Scholarship at Victoria University of Wellington. Students those who want to study in New Zealand for the degree of Masters and PhD are encouraged to apply. The scholarship is available for academic session of 2022-23. Also apply for Monash University Research Scholarships 2023 in Australia (Fully Funded).
Students with an excellent academic background enrolled in their first year of undergraduate studies or enrolled in a postgraduate degree may apply for this award. 10 scholarships of NZ$10,000 are for Bachelors and Masters degree students and 9 awards of NZ$5,000 are for Masters degrees only. Also, 110 PhD students are awarded each year, worth $27,500 in annual stipends and tuition fees. The grant is available for tuition fees after the candidate is admitted to the university.
Victoria University of Wellington was established in 1897. According to the QS World University Rankings 2022, the university is ranked 215th among the world’s top universities. The university is providing an excellent teaching system for the students to learn many skills here. Students have a great opportunity to study in New Zealand for free. Must check Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023 in Switzerland (Fully Funded).
Victoria University Wellington Scholarships 2023 Details:
- University: Victoria University of Wellington
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Tuition Fee
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: New Zealand
- Last Date: 30 November 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity DAAD International Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 in Germany (Fully Funded).
Victoria University Wellington Scholarships 2023 for International Students will give an amount of NZ$10,000 for Undergraduate and Masters degree students. These are 10 awards. 9 awards of an amount of NZ$5,000 will be given to Masters degree candidates only. The scholarship duration is 1 Year. 110 awards will be provided to Doctorate Students with a value of $27,500 stipend annually plus tuition fees.
To apply for Tongarewa Scholarship in New Zealand applicants need to fulfill following criteria:
- Previous Degree Transcript or Degree Certificate and any other educational document
- Conditional or Unconditional offer letter from Victoria University of Wellington.
- Maximum of 500 words Personal Statement explaining the following:
- Why you want to study at this University
- Educational goals of candidate
- Why you will be selected for this award
- You can also provide any leadership positions and details of your participation in your university, school or community.
Applicants have to meet the given below criteria to apply for Victoria University Wellington Scholarships 2023 for International Students:
- Applicants from any nationality who is paying full fee
- Must be first year student of an undergraduate degree or entering a postgraduate degree program.
- Applicant who has completed his/her secondary education from a School in New Zealand school
- Done any prerequisite course at Victoria University of Wellington (i.e. Foundation Studies Program or English Proficiency Program)
- Have a Study Abroad or student of any partner universities
- If candidate is in 2nd year of study at university.
The last date to apply for Tongarewa Scholarship Trimester 1, 2023 is 30th November 2022. And closing date to apply for Tongarewa Scholarship Trimester 2, 2023 is 1st June 2023. And closing date to apply for Tongarewa Scholarship Trimester 3, 2023 is 1st September 2023.
How to Apply for Victoria University Wellington Scholarships?
There is an Online Application System to apply for Victoria University Wellington Scholarships 2023 for International Students. Normally applications are opened one month before the closing date. The Official Advertisement link is given below: