UP Scholarship 2022 Online Apply | Scholarship UP Online 2022:
Applications are invited to apply for UP Scholarship 2022 Online Apply in India. All the residents of Uttar Pradesh are eligible to apply for Scholarship UP Online 2022. Scholarship UP gov is offering new scholarship for Pre Matric or Post Matric Class Students. Government of Uttar Pradesh is now accepting applications from new and old students to apply Online for UP Scholarship 2022-2023. Also apply for Nanyang International Scholarships 2023 in Singapore (Fully Funded).
UP Government has announced multiple scholarships for needy students to study free of cost. The UP Scholarship Scheme is an ambitious initiative by the state government to provide financial assistance to students before and after completing their compulsory matriculation. Through the SAKSHAM online portal, students attending in-state (and occasionally out-of-state) institutions and colleges can apply for this award. The state of Uttar Pradesh has established several levels of scholarships to guarantee that students from different socioeconomic levels can fully participate in the program. You may also study in Canada University of Toronto Scholarships 2023 in Canada (Funded).
UP Scholarship 2022 Details:
- Offered by: Government of Uttar Pradesh
- Degree level: Pre Matric or Post Matric
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Uttar Pradesh Residents
- Award country: India
- Last Date: 7 November 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study in Qatar for Free Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarships 2023 in Qatar (Fully Funded).
Applicants have to prepare the following documents to apply online for UP Government Scholarship 2022/23:
- New Photo
- Mark Sheet of Previous Degree
- Previous Year Result
- Your registration number of the current university / board (except first year).
- Aadhar card with Mobile Number Linked
- Bank Account with Aadhar Card Link
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Fee Receipt
- Take Final Print after form Filling
Eligibility Criteria by Annual Income:
Applicants Annual Income must not more than that is given below to be eligible for UP Scholarship 2022 Online.
|Scholarship Scheme||Annual Income not Exceed|
|Pre Matric (Class 9th & 10th) Scholarship|
|For General / SC / ST / OBC Category||1 Lakh|
|For Minorities Category||1 Lakh|
|Post Matric (Class 11th & 12th) Scholarship|
|For General / OBC / Minority Category||2 Lakh|
|For SC / ST Category||2.5 Lakh|
|Post-Matric (Other than intermediate) Scholarship|
|For General / SC / ST / OBC / Minorities Category||2 Lakh|
Eligibility Criteria for UP Scholarship 2022:
Student are eligible to apply for UP Scholarship 2022, if they meet the given below eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must currently reside in the state of Uttar Pradesh to be considered.
- All applicants are required to show proof of enrollment in an accredited educational institution.
- Applying for Pre-Matric Scholarship for Grade 9- I have completed Grade 8 and am now a Grade 9 student.
- Scholarship for Matriculation High School Juniors – Successfully completed 9th standard and now student in 10th.
- For Class XI: Scholarship for further education- He has completed Grade 10 and is now in Class XI.
- Scholarship for college students after completing 12th year He has completed grade 11 and is now in grade 12.
- Scholarship by Dashmotar: Participants of Undergraduate, Graduate, and Postgraduate Diploma and Certificate Examinations.
Students have to strictly follow the given below timeline while applying for UP Scholarship 2022.
Pre Matric Students 09-10th Students:
- Start Date: 02 July 2022
- Last Date to Apply: 07 October 2022
- Complete Form Last Date: 11 October 2022
- Submit Hard Copy in Institute Last Date: 14 October 2022
- Correction Date: 05 November 2022 to 15 November 2022
- PFMS Status Date: 15 December 2022
- Send Scholarship in Bank Account Date: 15 December 2022
Post Matric Students 11-12th Students:
- Start Date: 08 July 2022
- Last Date to Apply: 07 November 2022
- Complete Form Last Date: 10 November 2022
- Submit Hard Copy in Institute Last Date: 15 November 2022
- Send Scholarship in Bank Account Date: 28 December 2022
- Correction Date: 02 December 2022 to 15 December 2022
- After Correction Send Scholarship: 24 February 2022
How to Apply for UP Scholarship 2022 Online?
There is an Online Application Portal to Apply for UP Scholarship 2022. Applicants have to follow the given below steps to apply:
- Vist Government of Uttar Pradesh Scholarships website: http://scholarship.up.gov.in
- Then in the Top Menu Click on Students and then click on Registration.
- Create your account if you don’t have already.
- Fill the Application Form Completely and Upload Required Documents.
- Then Submit your Application.