University of Tokyo Summer Internship 2023-24 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the University of Tokyo Summer Internship 2023-24 in Japan. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program 2023. The UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program 2023 is a Fully Funded International Internship in University of Tokyo. All Costs will be Covered in Japan Internship Program. College Teacher Interns (CTI) Jobs 2022 in Sindh Salary 60,000/Month.
Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Japan Internship program. Enjoy Summer Internship Program in Japan. This Internship in Japan will Run from June 6, 2023, to July 31, 2023. This is a Paid Internship in Japan for all Students.
The Name of the Utokyo Internship is UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program. There are Multiple Internship Fields available for the Participants. University of Tokyo Provides Hundreds of Opportunities each year with the opportunity. Also apply for ETH Summer Internship 2023-24 in Switzerland (Fully Funded).
University of Tokyo Summer Internship 2023-24 Details:
- University: University of Tokyo
- Program Dates: June 6, 2023, to July 31, 2023
- Internship duration: 2 Months
- Internship benefits: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Internship country: Japan
- Last Date: 1 February 2023.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also read about CERN Summer Student Program 2023-24 in Switzerland (Fully Funded).
As Stated above, This is a Paid International Internship in Japan. All costs of the Selected participants will be covered Under the University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program Japan.
- Free Accommodation will be provided Near the Campus.
- Monthly Stipend of 250,000 JPY will be given.
- Economy Class Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be provided to & from Japan.
Participants will also get other benefits while doing their Internship in the University of Tokyo. The benefits are as follows:
- Visits to Graduate Schools and Institutes
- Information Sessions on How to Apply to Graduate Schools at UTokyo
- Special seminars and luncheons where students can meet and have discussions
- Access to UTokyo campus facilities such as the Library, Health Care Center and Gymnasium
- Japanese cultural events
University of Tokyo Amgen Scholars Program Internship Japan for International Students is a Great Opportunity to Complete their Summer Internship in Japan.
Participants will Explore & they will see the Door open towards their Future Career. All the International Students with Any Nationality can apply for the University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program in Japan.
There are Many Professors & Departments offering Internships for International Students in Different Fields. Please Check the Departments below.
- Graduate School of Medicine
- Graduate School of Agricultural and Life Sciences
- Institute of Industrial Science
- Graduate School of Science
- Graduate School of Engineering
- Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Applicants have to meet the given below criteria while applying online for University of Tokyo Summer Internship:
- All International Students with Any Nationality.
- Enrolled in Colleges or Universities Worldwide that award a Bachelor’s Degree (or its equivalent).
- Must be an Undergraduate Student.
- At the minimum, have completed their First Year of Undergraduate study at the time the summer program begins.
- Are Not graduating before the summer program begins, and after the summer program ends will resume Undergraduate Studies for at least 1 semester or 1 quarter.
- A letter specifying that you are taking your Education in English issued by your university. (English proficiency Certificate).
- To Live in the Accommodation Provided by UTokyo.
- To participate Fully in day-to-day life, respect the work of all members of the laboratory, and attend and participate in laboratory meetings or other gatherings.
- To attend the orientation on June 6, all required conferences, activities and social events.
- Presentation in the End.
- Portrait photo
- Scanned copy of Passport or ID card
- Resume/CV and Cover letter
- Academic Transcript
- Proof of your English proficiency From Your University.
- Two Recommendation Letters. (Instructions).
- November 1, 2022: Application opens
- February 1, 2023 at 3:00 pm JST*: Application deadline (*Japan Standard Time=UTC+9:00)
- Mid-March, 2023: Applicants notified of decision
- June 5, 2023: Participants must have arrived in Tokyo by this date
- June 6, 2023: UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program 2023 starts
- July 31, 2023: Program ends (Internal Final Presentation Session)
- August 1/2, 2023: Move to Singapore *Subject to Change
- August 3-5, 2023: Amgen Scholars Asian Symposium in Singapore *Subject to Change
*Participants are required to participate in the Asia Symposium.
How to Apply for University of Tokyo Summer Internship?
The Application Process is Online for the University of Tokyo Summer Internship in Japan. Visit “Apply Now” link and make your account on the Portal. Fill the application form completely and upload the required documents. Then submit the application. You cannot change anything when its submitted. So, Fill the Form carefully. The Link of the Online Application is given below with the official Internship Advertisement.