University of Sydney Scholarships 2020 for International Students:
Call for the University of Sydney Scholarships 2020 in Australia. The University of Sydney Scholarships in Australia is inviting International Students to Pursue Fully Funded Scholarships for the degree of Masters & PhD. All the Academic Fields/Majors are available for the Master Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs to all International Students. All the Expenses will be Covered Under this Sydney International Student Scholarships 2020. This is a Full Scholarships for International Students. Also apply for One Young World Summit 2020 in Germany (Fully Funded).
The University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 1850, it is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the world’s leading universities. The university is known as one of Australia’s 6 sandstone universities. The QS World University Rankings ranked Sydney as one of the world’s top 25 most reputable universities, and its graduates as the top 5 most employable in the world and first in Australia. You can also apply for Australian Government Research Training Program 2020 (Fully Funded).
University of Sydney Scholarships 2020 Details:
- University: University of Sydney
- Degree level: MS & PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible countries: International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: Accepted All Year.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in Canada Meridian Sean Jackson Scholarship 2020 in Canada.
Also apply for National Scholarship Program 2020 in Slovakia (Fully Funded).
The University of Sydney Scholarships is a Full Free Scholarships to Study Abroad. All the Expenses will be covered because they are offering Free Master Programs, Free PhD Programs. RTP Full Free scholarship for international students Scholarships will cover all the expenses.
- University Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $27,596 per Annum.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Airfare ($1,250 travel from their home country to Sydney at the commencement of studies and up to $1,250 for travel to return to their home country after successful completion of studies.).
- Reimbursement Funds up to $420 for Masters candidates and up to $840 for Doctoral candidates.
- Paid maternity leave.
- Research funds also offer.
List of Available Academic Fields:
There is a wide range of Masters Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs at the University of Sydney. The List of Fields are given below:
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
You can Check the Full List of Courses (Click Here)
Eligibility Criteria for University of Sydney Scholarships:
- Applicants from all over the world are accepted with any nationality.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: A bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honors from the University of Sydney or another approved institution
- For PhD Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, excellence, and capability.
All Documents should be in English for an Australian Government scholarship. Please Check the Following Documents carefully
- Master’s Program Applicants: Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts
- Ph.D. Program Applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal: (Further Guidelines Click Here)
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First Language)
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should submit a copy of their Master’s thesis or relevant academic publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
Note: For Documents Details: Please Check Here.
The Applications for the University of Sydney Scholarships for International Students Australia is Open All Year. You can apply at any time.
How to Apply for Sydney Scholarships?
All the Procedure is Online to apply for University of Sydney Scholarships 2020 for International Students. The Step by Step Guideline is Given below. Please also check the official scholarship Link.